Olympus SLR Talk

Welcome to the Olympus SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Olympus E series digital SLR cameras and lenses. Discussion of OM-D class Olympus cameras is welcome here, other Micro Four Thirds models should be discussed in the Micro Four Thirds Talk forum. Community moderators: skeys, mpeman, and carizi.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Missing Olympus' original 4/3rds philosophy. Missing Olympus' original 4/3rds philosophy. Playing around with - Perfect Photo Suite 8 Playing around with - Perfect Photo Suite 8
A few horse racing shots with my E-1 and 50-200ED... A few horse racing shots with my E-1 and 50-200ED... Is it Obvious? Is it Obvious?
Alpine Marmot Alpine Marmot Swiss National Park Scenics Swiss National Park Scenics
New 70-300 mm lens New 70-300 mm lens :-)) Sunday Cat! #363 Sep 14, 2014 ((-: :-)) Sunday Cat! #363 Sep 14, 2014 ((-:
8mm fisheye 8mm fisheye E-1 still does an honest job E-1 still does an honest job
A Friend Gave me a Bulb flower,,, here it is!!! A Friend Gave me a Bulb flower,,, here it is!!! I do like those little Sparrows I do like those little Sparrows
The Forest "That isn't a Forest at all". The Forest "That isn't a Forest at all". My "Route Oriental" exhibition on display in the Antwerp station My "Route Oriental" exhibition on display in the Antwerp station
Olympus launching m43 40-150 PRO lens on 17 Sept in Australia? Olympus launching m43 40-150 PRO lens on 17 Sept in Australia? Marton - Old Town New Zealand Marton - Old Town New Zealand
How about this lens? How about this lens? New 1.4x TC New 1.4x TC
:-)) Sunday Cat! #362 Sep 7, 2014 ((-: :-)) Sunday Cat! #362 Sep 7, 2014 ((-: Cheapo 4/3 70-300 Cheapo 4/3 70-300
Flower Pictures from my Churches Community Garden Flower Pictures from my Churches Community Garden Random Clicks with E-30 Random Clicks with E-30
Ronny Cox Ronny Cox Humming-bird Humming-bird
Mysterious Images Mysterious Images Coke-bottle fisheye lens? Coke-bottle fisheye lens?
17 Years of Loyalty and Love 17 Years of Loyalty and Love I like the colours... I like the colours...
David. Florence. David. Florence. E-30 and sunflower E-30 and sunflower
Display options: