Olympus SLR Talk

Welcome to the Olympus SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Olympus E series digital SLR cameras and lenses. Discussion of OM-D class Olympus cameras is welcome here, other Micro Four Thirds models should be discussed in the Micro Four Thirds Talk forum. Community moderators: skeys, mpeman, and carizi.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Which Forum for Opera Photos? Which Forum for Opera Photos? Example shots E-M1, long lens, low light, high iso, slow shutter, worked well. Example shots E-M1, long lens, low light, high iso, slow shutter, worked well.
The 12-60 twists in two! The 12-60 twists in two! Excellent camera Excellent camera
I do like those little Sparrows I do like those little Sparrows Aircraft...Sticker Close-up Aircraft...Sticker Close-up
:-)) Sunday Cat! #360 Aug 24, 2014 ((-: :-)) Sunday Cat! #360 Aug 24, 2014 ((-: planes and other conveyances planes and other conveyances
A new destination A new destination Cracked LCD on my E-M5 - advice needed... Cracked LCD on my E-M5 - advice needed...
good general-purpose telephoto zoom good general-purpose telephoto zoom ZD150 and ZD35-100 capture Red Bull FreeStyle Motocross ZD150 and ZD35-100 capture Red Bull FreeStyle Motocross
Yes, it IS the glass. Yes, it IS the glass. E3 - Namibia Wildlife E3 - Namibia Wildlife
European brown hare European brown hare :-)) Sunday Cat! #359 Aug 17, 2014 ((-: :-)) Sunday Cat! #359 Aug 17, 2014 ((-:
Just a little sunflower Just a little sunflower E-1 still does an honest job E-1 still does an honest job
Post your car show photos here... Post your car show photos here... Powwow Time (llots of images) Powwow Time (llots of images)
Zoo portraits with EC-14 on ZD50-200mm lens Zoo portraits with EC-14 on ZD50-200mm lens A flower in the making!!! E-1 A flower in the making!!! E-1
Candid with the E-1 Candid with the E-1 E-1 still does an honest job E-1 still does an honest job
Oly E-330 still works! Oly E-330 still works! Sometimes you get lucky... Sometimes you get lucky...
New life to E-1 New life to E-1 E3 Still One of My Favorites.... E3 Still One of My Favorites....
EPL 5 images EPL 5 images Some E-1 pics and thanks to Deviantfotografer.... Some E-1 pics and thanks to Deviantfotografer....
Display options: