Mac Talk

Welcome to the Mac Talk Forum, the place to discuss Mac photography software and applications.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
MacBook Pro with NEC 27" monitor or iMac with Retina 5k MacBook Pro with NEC 27" monitor or iMac with Retina 5k Re-running Iridient vs Lightroom Re-running Iridient vs Lightroom
Free Mac Appstore app to Geotag using Google Latitude iPhone/Android app history. Free Mac Appstore app to Geotag using Google Latitude iPhone/Android app history. Anyone Having Trouble With YouTube? Anyone Having Trouble With YouTube?
Help me choose! Help me choose! Would you like to know how your Mac is using your RAM? Would you like to know how your Mac is using your RAM?
Photos raw capabilities Photos raw capabilities The Final Insult The Final Insult
And So it Begins, Like iOS..... Continued And So it Begins, Like iOS..... Continued And So It Begins, like iOS. Likely My Last Mac And So It Begins, like iOS. Likely My Last Mac
Suggested Faces Suggested Faces Opening an Aperture library in OS X Photos prevents import into Lightroom, Capture One Opening an Aperture library in OS X Photos prevents import into Lightroom, Capture One
iMac 8K: 2015 announcement? Fact or fiction? iMac 8K: 2015 announcement? Fact or fiction? [LIGHTROOM] Export Zoomed Version of Piccie [LIGHTROOM] Export Zoomed Version of Piccie
Tamron 28-105 Arrived Tamron 28-105 Arrived Disappearing photo-streams in Aperture Disappearing photo-streams in Aperture
MacBook Pro for various Adobe CC work MacBook Pro for various Adobe CC work rMBP 13" late 2013 vs rMBP 13" early 2015 rMBP 13" late 2013 vs rMBP 13" early 2015
New SSD Speeds New SSD Speeds Help with file dates Help with file dates
[Lightroom] Not all of my Collections are Visible [Lightroom] Not all of my Collections are Visible Why do I suddenly have a " Behind & Clear " in Mode drop down Box? Why do I suddenly have a " Behind & Clear " in Mode drop down Box?
Tethered Cord Question (slightly complicated) Tethered Cord Question (slightly complicated) backlight bleed of my iMac retina backlight bleed of my iMac retina
Yosemite and Nikon Capture NX2 Failure Yosemite and Nikon Capture NX2 Failure Did I do the Photo Move the Wrong Way? Did I do the Photo Move the Wrong Way?
Yosemite and Canon MP Navigator Yosemite and Canon MP Navigator Why is iPhoto destroying my pictures? Why is iPhoto destroying my pictures?
Disk performance Disk performance S-L-O-W Mac Mini - any ideas? S-L-O-W Mac Mini - any ideas?
Display options: