Mac Talk

Welcome to the Mac Talk Forum, the place to discuss Mac photography software and applications.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Would you like to know how your Mac is using your RAM? Would you like to know how your Mac is using your RAM? Photos raw capabilities Photos raw capabilities
The Final Insult The Final Insult And So it Begins, Like iOS..... Continued And So it Begins, Like iOS..... Continued
And So It Begins, like iOS. Likely My Last Mac And So It Begins, like iOS. Likely My Last Mac Suggested Faces Suggested Faces
Opening an Aperture library in OS X Photos prevents import into Lightroom, Capture One Opening an Aperture library in OS X Photos prevents import into Lightroom, Capture One iMac 8K: 2015 announcement? Fact or fiction? iMac 8K: 2015 announcement? Fact or fiction?
[LIGHTROOM] Export Zoomed Version of Piccie [LIGHTROOM] Export Zoomed Version of Piccie Tamron 28-105 Arrived Tamron 28-105 Arrived
Disappearing photo-streams in Aperture Disappearing photo-streams in Aperture MacBook Pro for various Adobe CC work MacBook Pro for various Adobe CC work
rMBP 13" late 2013 vs rMBP 13" early 2015 rMBP 13" late 2013 vs rMBP 13" early 2015 New SSD Speeds New SSD Speeds
Help with file dates Help with file dates [Lightroom] Not all of my Collections are Visible [Lightroom] Not all of my Collections are Visible
Why do I suddenly have a " Behind & Clear " in Mode drop down Box? Why do I suddenly have a " Behind & Clear " in Mode drop down Box? Tethered Cord Question (slightly complicated) Tethered Cord Question (slightly complicated)
backlight bleed of my iMac retina backlight bleed of my iMac retina Yosemite and Nikon Capture NX2 Failure Yosemite and Nikon Capture NX2 Failure
Did I do the Photo Move the Wrong Way? Did I do the Photo Move the Wrong Way? Yosemite and Canon MP Navigator Yosemite and Canon MP Navigator
Why is iPhoto destroying my pictures? Why is iPhoto destroying my pictures? Disk performance Disk performance
S-L-O-W Mac Mini - any ideas? S-L-O-W Mac Mini - any ideas? OnOne Software Perfect Photo Suite Premium 9 problems OnOne Software Perfect Photo Suite Premium 9 problems
How to print custom sizes in PSE ? How to print custom sizes in PSE ? Iphoto to LR Import nightmare Iphoto to LR Import nightmare
Opinions on Monitor Upgrade to 2560x1440 ... Opinions on Monitor Upgrade to 2560x1440 ... Video frame grabs to jpeg, within Aperture Video frame grabs to jpeg, within Aperture
Display options: