Mac Talk

Welcome to the Mac Talk Forum, the place to discuss Mac photography software and applications.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
LR4 saving CS6 edit in a separate LR folder LR4 saving CS6 edit in a separate LR folder Pls Help: Problem with ".DS_Store" File Pls Help: Problem with ".DS_Store" File
MBP battery over heating MBP battery over heating Yosemite and Nikon Capture NX2 Failure Yosemite and Nikon Capture NX2 Failure
Shutter Spy Shutter Spy Yes....  Aperture is coming !!!!! Yes.... Aperture is coming !!!!!
How to exclude files/folder from backup with Chronosync? How to exclude files/folder from backup with Chronosync? ? Help please CS6 Bridge>Output panel ? Help please CS6 Bridge>Output panel
Lightroom and multicore Lightroom and multicore Why are RAW files shown like this in Finder? Why are RAW files shown like this in Finder?
10 TB HDDs from Segate in 2015 - some thoughts 10 TB HDDs from Segate in 2015 - some thoughts The no-nonsense shutter actuations count reader for Mac The no-nonsense shutter actuations count reader for Mac
Lightroom Mobile Lightroom Mobile CA and Aperture - can someone help me out? CA and Aperture - can someone help me out?
Flickr Broken? Flickr Broken? Test Test
Fixing partly damaged RAW files Fixing partly damaged RAW files MacPro2013 Photoshop benchmark (test your computer) MacPro2013 Photoshop benchmark (test your computer)
RAW fine tuning options greyed out in Aperture 3.5.1 RAW fine tuning options greyed out in Aperture 3.5.1 Please help! Please help!
rMBP and dispcalGUI Tips? rMBP and dispcalGUI Tips? Spyder4elite and iMac 27 late 2012 Spyder4elite and iMac 27 late 2012
How Much of a Good Thing? Really. How Much of a Good Thing? Really. New External Optical Drive New External Optical Drive
Aperture - Dealing with trees against the sky Aperture - Dealing with trees against the sky 3rd party osX app launchers... 3rd party osX app launchers...
Speed: iMac 2009 i7 vs iMac 2013 i7 Speed: iMac 2009 i7 vs iMac 2013 i7 Is My Graphics Card Adequate? Is My Graphics Card Adequate?
How well can a Mac Pro- Early 2009 handle d800 files? How well can a Mac Pro- Early 2009 handle d800 files? Upgraded early 2011 MBP w/16GB RAM and 480GB SSD Upgraded early 2011 MBP w/16GB RAM and 480GB SSD
Display options: