PIX 2015

Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
HS50, finally got some clear weather/air HS50, finally got some clear weather/air X-S1 - still a good long zoom contender X-S1 - still a good long zoom contender
F900EXR panorama F900EXR panorama HS 50, testing raw and jpeg HS 50, testing raw and jpeg
Sometimes you have to innovate. Sometimes you have to innovate. Wildlife Center - X-S1 Wildlife Center - X-S1
Which Image do you prefer... Which Image do you prefer... X-S1 A few from the workplace in West London X-S1 A few from the workplace in West London
XF1 inside a church (Laurenskerk, Rotterdam) XF1 inside a church (Laurenskerk, Rotterdam) XS-1 The Carpathians from the highest point in Ukraine (2 km) XS-1 The Carpathians from the highest point in Ukraine (2 km)
Got trashed in a photo challenge.   Need c&c Got trashed in a photo challenge. Need c&c HS 50 camera definitely needs to go back HS 50 camera definitely needs to go back
Let's See Your Dogs! Ok, Cats too... Let's See Your Dogs! Ok, Cats too... (XF1) Rotterdam's Market Hall (XF1) Rotterdam's Market Hall
After 4 days with the XF1 After 4 days with the XF1 What bird is this? (F900EXR) What bird is this? (F900EXR)
Just a few shots with my X-S1 Just a few shots with my X-S1 Close focusing distance: xf1 Close focusing distance: xf1
View RAF Files In Windows 10 ... View RAF Files In Windows 10 ... XF1 still going strong (11 img) XF1 still going strong (11 img)
Fuji HS50 vs Meade DSI III Color Fuji HS50 vs Meade DSI III Color HS30 at Sail Amsterdam HS30 at Sail Amsterdam
Lowly XF-1 image Lowly XF-1 image Finally, a small flash (with big power) and advanced features.... Finally, a small flash (with big power) and advanced features....
Got my HS50 Saturday Got my HS50 Saturday **MORE from the FUJI S1: Feathers and Stuff** **MORE from the FUJI S1: Feathers and Stuff**
Show me something nice from HS30EXR Show me something nice from HS30EXR Is my X-S1 Smarter than I am? Is my X-S1 Smarter than I am?
** FUJI S1 Birds, Bugs/Butterflies** ** FUJI S1 Birds, Bugs/Butterflies** Jupiter and Venus Jupiter and Venus
Display options: