Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Pleasantly surprised X30 at higher iso Pleasantly surprised X30 at higher iso Plains of Mammoth Lakes, High Sierras, taken late July 2014 and late afternoon, S20 Pro Base ISO 200 Plains of Mammoth Lakes, High Sierras, taken late July 2014 and late afternoon, S20 Pro Base ISO 200
(XS1) The one that got away (XS1) The one that got away (XF1) Advanced Pro Soft focus (XF1) Advanced Pro Soft focus
Pro Low Light image taken with XF1 Pro Low Light image taken with XF1 HS35EXR First Week Mix HS35EXR First Week Mix
Yellow daisy - Fuji S1 Yellow daisy - Fuji S1 My first photos of 2015 My first photos of 2015
Bodega Bay, N. California hike with the Fuji X-S1 Bodega Bay, N. California hike with the Fuji X-S1 HS50 Waning Crescent Moon- Best Settings? HS50 Waning Crescent Moon- Best Settings?
Finally got and about with XS1... Finally got and about with XS1... squirrel and the starling squirrel and the starling
How Sweet It Is!!! How Sweet It Is!!! cold and bright today cold and bright today
More critters with my X-S1 More critters with my X-S1 X-S1   New York    Part 8 X-S1 New York Part 8
A mixed bag of X-S1 recent photos. A mixed bag of X-S1 recent photos. XF1 goes on a cruise XF1 goes on a cruise
Just a few from s1 Just a few from s1 red letter box red letter box
Fujifilm X30: Some shots during the week-end Fujifilm X30: Some shots during the week-end New X30: initial impressions, images New X30: initial impressions, images
X-S1 New York  Part 7 X-S1 New York Part 7 Old RR and Stage Coach Road, High Sierra Nevada, Oct 12, 2013, S602z Pro, base iso 160 Old RR and Stage Coach Road, High Sierra Nevada, Oct 12, 2013, S602z Pro, base iso 160
Black cat photos? Black cat photos? X-S1  New York    Part 6 X-S1 New York Part 6
Some Fuji Color With The X-S1 Some Fuji Color With The X-S1 XS-1 lens alignment issue XS-1 lens alignment issue
early daffodils early daffodils out and about with my X-S1 and trying out RAW
Critique requested
out and about with my X-S1 and trying out RAW
Display options: