Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
First bird shots with my "new" HS50EXR First bird shots with my "new" HS50EXR A weeks walking with an X20 A weeks walking with an X20
Reply to DR questions from another thread Reply to DR questions from another thread LX-100 is actually smaller than the X10/X20 LX-100 is actually smaller than the X10/X20
Some zoo pics using HS50 Some zoo pics using HS50 Flowers and bugs Flowers and bugs
Foggy autumnal scenes with an X-S1 Foggy autumnal scenes with an X-S1 Fuji s100fs: Male and female Crocothemis erythraea Fuji s100fs: Male and female Crocothemis erythraea
"Move on; there's nothing to see here." "Move on; there's nothing to see here." S200EXR august 2014 macros S200EXR august 2014 macros
Following the boots of John.Laninga Following the boots of John.Laninga fuji S1 fuji S1
First week with my Finepix S1 First week with my Finepix S1 HS50EXR Orion Moon Sept 9 2014 HS50EXR Orion Moon Sept 9 2014
Sept 3rd Orion Moon HS50EXR Sept 3rd Orion Moon HS50EXR HS50EXR Bird shots
Critique requested
HS50EXR Bird shots
XF1 - Failed ... XF1 - Failed ... Sometimes I think they're messing with us. Sometimes I think they're messing with us.
Sept 4th Orion Moon HS50EXR . . . 1:1 "S" File Size Jpeg Captures Sept 4th Orion Moon HS50EXR . . . 1:1 "S" File Size Jpeg Captures Un-Common Sky & Cloud Colors. . . Un-Common Sky & Cloud Colors. . .
Fuji S8200 First Day Fuji S8200 First Day >>> Challenge #195: Results <<< >>> Challenge #195: Results <<<
Moon
Critique requested
Moon
Fujifilm's Tongue-in-Cheek Jab at the DSLR Photog.  :) Fujifilm's Tongue-in-Cheek Jab at the DSLR Photog. :)
Thunderstorm Clouds (XS1) Thunderstorm Clouds (XS1) When an image is Photoshopped, what is the obligation to disclose that? When an image is Photoshopped, what is the obligation to disclose that?
Just a few shots with my X-S1 Just a few shots with my X-S1 Swirl Artifact in Photos (F70EXR) Swirl Artifact in Photos (F70EXR)
Light Dining - XF1 Light Dining - XF1 Moon tonight... Moon tonight...
Display options: