Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Some people don't like this kind of shot . . . Some people don't like this kind of shot . . . XQ2. Tiny Spring Flowers With Macro. Share Yours? XQ2. Tiny Spring Flowers With Macro. Share Yours?
X30 at 3200 iso... really quite good X30 at 3200 iso... really quite good Walk in the Preserve Walk in the Preserve
A few Landscapes A few Landscapes Art Gallery Mix with the X10 Art Gallery Mix with the X10
Why does my X100 corrupts all white areas? Why does my X100 corrupts all white areas? "Selfie" with an X-S1 "Selfie" with an X-S1
One of my favorite shots X30 at ISO 3200 One of my favorite shots X30 at ISO 3200 Finally, a small flash (with big power) and advanced features.... Finally, a small flash (with big power) and advanced features....
reflections with X-S1 reflections with X-S1 Those Fuji Colours Those Fuji Colours
Photography- fun/work/or both Photography- fun/work/or both X30 first few day's X30 first few day's
X30 B&W X30 B&W Ah, Spring has finally sprung! Ah, Spring has finally sprung!
Well, now I'm... Well, now I'm... Great time with X30 in Rangoon, Burma. (OK, Yangon etc.) Great time with X30 in Rangoon, Burma. (OK, Yangon etc.)
cherry blossom in Korea cherry blossom in Korea spring is here (X30) spring is here (X30)
Step up from your HS20 to  the XA2 ... astrophoto. Step up from your HS20 to the XA2 ... astrophoto. Motor Racing with the HS20EXR Motor Racing with the HS20EXR
x30... ruins x30... ruins I love this camera I love this camera
Dubai with my S100fs Dubai with my S100fs Rock roses go crazy Rock roses go crazy
x30 finally spring is here x30 finally spring is here Is This At All Impressive? Is This At All Impressive?
X-S1 - Paul Bunyan & Doggie Diner X-S1 - Paul Bunyan & Doggie Diner Eastern Bluebird with Finepix S-1 Eastern Bluebird with Finepix S-1