Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
X-S1 a few overflights from the back garden X-S1 a few overflights from the back garden s100fs and Bokeh s100fs and Bokeh
Mono Lake S602z Pro, AP mode base iso 160  late afternoon Mono Lake S602z Pro, AP mode base iso 160 late afternoon Awesome Image Awesome Image
Singapore Botanic gardens Singapore Botanic gardens The Tree and The Girl (X30) The Tree and The Girl (X30)
Nice to have a small capable camera always with you (XF1) Nice to have a small capable camera always with you (XF1) The Square Collection, Part 4  (X30) The Square Collection, Part 4 (X30)
Got trashed in a photo challenge.   Need c&c Got trashed in a photo challenge. Need c&c Bird shots using HS50 Series 2 Bird shots using HS50 Series 2
Spring? Christmas? in July Spring? Christmas? in July Damselfly - Fuji Fine Pix 3800 Damselfly - Fuji Fine Pix 3800
The post EXR era The post EXR era A must have grip for................ A must have grip for................
Visit of Pope Francis to Ecuador Visit of Pope Francis to Ecuador The Square Collection, Part 3 (X30) The Square Collection, Part 3 (X30)
Fujifilm Finepix JZ200 blured purple pictures Fujifilm Finepix JZ200 blured purple pictures Normal S1 Day? Normal S1 Day?
Fujifilm S1 - first month thoughts Fujifilm S1 - first month thoughts Finally, a small flash (with big power) and advanced features.... Finally, a small flash (with big power) and advanced features....
What do ya think? (Fuji S1) What do ya think? (Fuji S1) dusted off my old I-S1... dusted off my old I-S1...
Dust on sensor on a brand new HS50EXR? Dust on sensor on a brand new HS50EXR? The Square Collection, Part 2 - NJ State Fair (X30) The Square Collection, Part 2 - NJ State Fair (X30)
How to fix the battery/SD card door on a Finepix 550? How to fix the battery/SD card door on a Finepix 550? Un-Common Sky & Cloud Colors. . . Un-Common Sky & Cloud Colors. . .
X30 with MK320 flash X30 with MK320 flash Maximising the Moon (Fuji X-S1) Maximising the Moon (Fuji X-S1)
New Orleans street photography (X30) New Orleans street photography (X30) The Square Collection, Part 1 (X30) The Square Collection, Part 1 (X30)
Display options: