Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
The Square Collection, Part 4  (X30) The Square Collection, Part 4 (X30) The Square Collection, Part 3 (X30) The Square Collection, Part 3 (X30)
dusted off my old I-S1... dusted off my old I-S1... The Square Collection, Part 2 - NJ State Fair (X30) The Square Collection, Part 2 - NJ State Fair (X30)
X30 with MK320 flash X30 with MK320 flash X30's First Flower X30's First Flower
Just for fun-S1 (poetry) Just for fun-S1 (poetry) Fuji HS20
Critique requested
Fuji HS20
flowers from the HS20
Critique requested
flowers from the HS20
It's raining and S1 doesn't care! It's raining and S1 doesn't care!
Jupiter, 4 Moons and a Star Jupiter, 4 Moons and a Star Tonight`s Moon shot with X-S1 Tonight`s Moon shot with X-S1
A short walk in Olde Towne Portsmouth, VA. A short walk in Olde Towne Portsmouth, VA. The eclipse UK The eclipse UK
How did a pine cone end up on the beach?
Critique requested
How did a pine cone end up on the beach?
"Cosine" DR
Critique requested
"Cosine" DR
A few new nature photos.
Critique requested
A few new nature photos.
Fuji s100fs: Pictures of the interior of the Church of San Michele Arcangelo in Peschiera Maraglio Fuji s100fs: Pictures of the interior of the Church of San Michele Arcangelo in Peschiera Maraglio
Some recent shots with one of my X-S1s
Critique requested
Some recent shots with one of my X-S1s
Raindrops with Fuji X-S1 + Raynox-150 Raindrops with Fuji X-S1 + Raynox-150
XF1 XF1 Today I reached over a million views on Google+ Today I reached over a million views on Google+
Yellow daisy - Fuji S1 Yellow daisy - Fuji S1 A mixed bag of X-S1 recent photos. A mixed bag of X-S1 recent photos.
out and about with my X-S1 and trying out RAW
Critique requested
out and about with my X-S1 and trying out RAW
A dozen raptors on this fine Christmas day. A dozen raptors on this fine Christmas day.
Cool (4 legged) customer.... Cool (4 legged) customer.... Some backyard photography with X-S1...loving it!.. :)
Critique requested
Some backyard photography with X-S1...loving it!.. :)
Fuji S8200 Snaps
Critique requested
Fuji S8200 Snaps
s100fs: Basilica of San Simpliciano in Milan (Italy) s100fs: Basilica of San Simpliciano in Milan (Italy)
Display options: