Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
S1 hike S1 hike XQ2. Tiny Spring Flowers With Macro. Share Yours? XQ2. Tiny Spring Flowers With Macro. Share Yours?
Some people don't like this kind of shot . . . Some people don't like this kind of shot . . . Those Fuji Colours Those Fuji Colours
spring is here (X30) spring is here (X30) x30... ruins x30... ruins
"Boys don't cry, but real men do." - Malorie Blackman
Critique requested
"Boys don't cry, but real men do." - Malorie Blackman
First shots with Fuji X-Pro2 First shots with Fuji X-Pro2
Low light indoors (x30) Low light indoors (x30) icey abstracts   (X30) icey abstracts (X30)
Some from my X30 Some from my X30 Everyone is struttin' their stuff. Everyone is struttin' their stuff.
Just a few S1 birds Just a few S1 birds Welcoming Year 2016... ...Denim Style! :-D
Critique requested
Welcoming Year 2016... ...Denim Style! :-D
S100fs: Kiddo at 7+ years, wildlife shots etc. S100fs: Kiddo at 7+ years, wildlife shots etc. ♪ 'Tis the season to get gnarly ♫ ♪ 'Tis the season to get gnarly ♫
Ever lasting.... Ever lasting.... Christmas Wreaths! Christmas Wreaths!
Vivid views with x30 Vivid views with x30 52 Week - B&W Photo Project --- Week 2: SELF-PORTRAIT 52 Week - B&W Photo Project --- Week 2: SELF-PORTRAIT
Leaves with the DPR praised XQ2
Critique requested
Leaves with the DPR praised XQ2
Lighs of autum Salento
Critique requested
Lighs of autum Salento
I like this sensor (X30)
Critique requested
I like this sensor (X30)
Some butterflies using X-S1 Some butterflies using X-S1
a couple of infrareds... a couple of infrareds... Black and white and backlit: a halftime show, and a little more football (11 more photos)
Critique requested
Black and white and backlit: a halftime show, and a little more football (11 more photos)
Black and white and backlit (11 photos)
Critique requested
Black and white and backlit (11 photos)
One of the saddest moments of my hobby One of the saddest moments of my hobby
Another X-S1 shot on Google+ Birds GALLERY. Another X-S1 shot on Google+ Birds GALLERY. No meteor shower/just smoke No meteor shower/just smoke
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow