Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
A few new photos with my Fuji X-S1 A few new photos with my Fuji X-S1 Pimping the X20.... Pimping the X20....
Great Zoom film and photo HS50EXR Great Zoom film and photo HS50EXR At butterfly garden with X20 At butterfly garden with X20
I love Fujicolor (and the BW too...) I love Fujicolor (and the BW too...) Harley-Davidson Harley-Davidson
Two stops behind.... (HS50) Two stops behind.... (HS50) Love the Finepix HS50EXR Love the Finepix HS50EXR
Macro Conversion Lens Macro Conversion Lens mix of subjects for X-S1
Critique requested
mix of subjects for X-S1
X-S1 Misc X-S1 Misc The seeker of Truth will find it - X20 The seeker of Truth will find it - X20
XS1: Oregon sand dune buggies XS1: Oregon sand dune buggies I recently upgraded to a new X10 I recently upgraded to a new X10
s100fs: Church of the Saints Faustino e Giovita on Monte Isola s100fs: Church of the Saints Faustino e Giovita on Monte Isola Semi-Wild Photo Experiment from Orion. . . Semi-Wild Photo Experiment from Orion. . .
And the fun continues.... And the fun continues.... XF1 at the market (4 img) XF1 at the market (4 img)
The XS1 keeps on ticking The XS1 keeps on ticking A slow trip up north. A slow trip up north.
Love the Color Fuji XS1 Love the Color Fuji XS1 Testimonial and Commiseration for Golden Retriever Testimonial and Commiseration for Golden Retriever
South Devon with X-S1
Critique requested
South Devon with X-S1
The blue cat says tweet! - HS50EXR The blue cat says tweet! - HS50EXR
Some Pictures from the Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh, NC
Critique requested
Some Pictures from the Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh, NC
Into the sun and lens flare with HS50 Into the sun and lens flare with HS50
Rare Idaho Tornado Rare Idaho Tornado Peek-a-boo, I see you! Peek-a-boo, I see you!
A few recent captures from my HS50EXR A few recent captures from my HS50EXR Sunset x 2 with HS50 Sunset x 2 with HS50
Display options: