Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
The eclipse UK The eclipse UK How did a pine cone end up on the beach?
Critique requested
How did a pine cone end up on the beach?
"Cosine" DR
Critique requested
"Cosine" DR
A few new nature photos.
Critique requested
A few new nature photos.
Fuji s100fs: Pictures of the interior of the Church of San Michele Arcangelo in Peschiera Maraglio Fuji s100fs: Pictures of the interior of the Church of San Michele Arcangelo in Peschiera Maraglio Some recent shots with one of my X-S1s
Critique requested
Some recent shots with one of my X-S1s
Raindrops with Fuji X-S1 + Raynox-150 Raindrops with Fuji X-S1 + Raynox-150 XF1 XF1
Today I reached over a million views on Google+ Today I reached over a million views on Google+ street photography in Greece with Fuji XP30
Critique requested
street photography in Greece with Fuji XP30
Yellow daisy - Fuji S1 Yellow daisy - Fuji S1 A mixed bag of X-S1 recent photos. A mixed bag of X-S1 recent photos.
out and about with my X-S1 and trying out RAW
Critique requested
out and about with my X-S1 and trying out RAW
A dozen raptors on this fine Christmas day. A dozen raptors on this fine Christmas day.
Cool (4 legged) customer.... Cool (4 legged) customer.... Some backyard photography with X-S1...loving it!.. :)
Critique requested
Some backyard photography with X-S1...loving it!.. :)
Fuji S8200 Snaps
Critique requested
Fuji S8200 Snaps
s100fs: Basilica of San Simpliciano in Milan (Italy) s100fs: Basilica of San Simpliciano in Milan (Italy)
X30 and Autumn at the American Cemetery X30 and Autumn at the American Cemetery X30 and a big fat ten stop at Baits Bite X30 and a big fat ten stop at Baits Bite
HS50EXR
Critique requested
HS50EXR
X-S1 variety. X-S1 variety.
Fuji s100fs: Butterflies dogfighting Fuji s100fs: Butterflies dogfighting Dragonfly time
Critique requested
Dragonfly time
X30 Farm Visit
Critique requested
X30 Farm Visit
First X30 light out-doors (with lots of green) First X30 light out-doors (with lots of green)
X30 fun at Wander Brewing X30 fun at Wander Brewing Birding is fun with a Superzoom
Critique requested
Birding is fun with a Superzoom
Fuji s100fs: Interiors of the Duomo of Agrigento (Italy) Fuji s100fs: Interiors of the Duomo of Agrigento (Italy) Fuji s100fs: Male and female Crocothemis erythraea Fuji s100fs: Male and female Crocothemis erythraea
Display options: