Canon PowerShot Talk

Welcome to the Canon PowerShot Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon compact digital cameras. Community moderators: Olga Johnson, Dale Buhanan, and DC Alford.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Happy Holidays to all Happy Holidays to all Quick Intro : SX50 HS Newbie Quick Intro : SX50 HS Newbie
Animal portraits...first shots with new SX Animal portraits...first shots with new SX A Little Color (Canon G10 Archives) A Little Color (Canon G10 Archives)
G7 X Street Photography with Ray Sachs's Approach G7 X Street Photography with Ray Sachs's Approach International Space Station flew past this evening International Space Station flew past this evening
Pistachio's and Low Light Pistachio's and Low Light Canon G15 refurb at $219.99 is a really good deal IMO Canon G15 refurb at $219.99 is a really good deal IMO
Xmas tree shot Xmas tree shot My first moon shot My first moon shot
Canon G7 and First snow picture in December 2014 Canon G7 and First snow picture in December 2014 Local Park (first playing with G7X RAW) Local Park (first playing with G7X RAW)
Scenes From The Daily Commute. Scenes From The Daily Commute. G7X and 3 Mules G7X and 3 Mules
Attn. Larry >> idiosyncrasies request fulfilled HONG KONG rooftop patio Attn. Larry >> idiosyncrasies request fulfilled HONG KONG rooftop patio G7 Pictures G7 Pictures
Canon SX50 shooting only in green in TV mode Canon SX50 shooting only in green in TV mode Pinky again (in all his glory) w/SX50 Pinky again (in all his glory) w/SX50
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Hooded Merganser shot with SX50 Hooded Merganser shot with SX50
Happy Christmas everyone - Thanks for everyone helping me choose the canon sx50 Happy Christmas everyone - Thanks for everyone helping me choose the canon sx50 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
***WINNERS ~ Mini Challenge #450 ~ Best of 2014*** ***WINNERS ~ Mini Challenge #450 ~ Best of 2014*** SX50hs question and seasons greetings SX50hs question and seasons greetings
Blurred and out of focus around bright Blurred and out of focus around bright G15 - complete faith G15 - complete faith
Popcorn pano (SX50) Popcorn pano (SX50) Sx50 found an eagle Sx50 found an eagle
SX50 shoots a red phased eastern screech owl. SX50 shoots a red phased eastern screech owl. Travelling with my SX50 - Part 1 - Hong Kong (some images) Travelling with my SX50 - Part 1 - Hong Kong (some images)
Display options: