Canon PowerShot Talk

Welcome to the Canon PowerShot Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon compact digital cameras. Community moderators: Olga Johnson, Dale Buhanan, and DC Alford.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Playing with my new sx50 hs.. Love it!! Playing with my new sx50 hs.. Love it!! Some critters I saw on a Friday hike. Some critters I saw on a Friday hike.
Canon PowerShot G15 - User's Perspective - pt.3 Canon PowerShot G15 - User's Perspective - pt.3 LIFE ON THE FARM. LIFE ON THE FARM.
I am happy with S120
Critique requested
I am happy with S120
SX50, The Last Survivor SX50, The Last Survivor
my new sx50hs my new sx50hs SX50 Mystery???,,,,SOOC SX50 Mystery???,,,,SOOC
I am happy with S110 I am happy with S110 Just a few shots I've taken with my Canon SX50 hs.... Love this camera :) Just a few shots I've taken with my Canon SX50 hs.... Love this camera :)
Help! My brand new Canon Powershot a1400 no longer focus :( Help! My brand new Canon Powershot a1400 no longer focus :( SX50 & LR5,Wandering the back yard SX50 & LR5,Wandering the back yard
7 photos - very happy with the Canon G1X first edition since 2 years ! 7 photos - very happy with the Canon G1X first edition since 2 years ! SX50 - Rainbow SX50 - Rainbow
G1X mk2 - taken a shot today? G1X mk2 - taken a shot today? Photos and Art from Hobart Trip
Critique requested
Photos and Art from Hobart Trip
Lens problem or I´m asking too much to my Canon S110? Lens problem or I´m asking too much to my Canon S110? SX50 & LR5,,,,,,,,,,,,,A Dragon SX50 & LR5,,,,,,,,,,,,,A Dragon
g1x II focus settings g1x II focus settings Weekend at Mosport.. Weekend at Mosport..
** Mini-Challenge #432 - Winners ** ** Mini-Challenge #432 - Winners ** Bluetooth remote shutter for canon powershot Bluetooth remote shutter for canon powershot
Quick G1X MkII inside Church Shot Quick G1X MkII inside Church Shot SX50 - Commotion on the roof SX50 - Commotion on the roof
SX50 - Ants milking aphids on a hibiscus bud SX50 - Ants milking aphids on a hibiscus bud 250D misuse on my G1X-II; skewing perception? 250D misuse on my G1X-II; skewing perception?
Another one for the air spotters (SX50HS) Another one for the air spotters (SX50HS) Front Yard Deer With The SX50 Front Yard Deer With The SX50
IQ G1X/G1XMKII IQ G1X/G1XMKII SX50 - Blackbird with a big tasty worm SX50 - Blackbird with a big tasty worm
Display options: