Canon PowerShot Talk

Welcome to the Canon PowerShot Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon compact digital cameras. Community moderators: Olga Johnson, Dale Buhanan, and DC Alford.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
New SX600 and first day out test shots New SX600 and first day out test shots SX50 shoots a red phased eastern screech owl SX50 shoots a red phased eastern screech owl
Blur and usnsharp photos. Blur and usnsharp photos. *** Mini Challenge #454 ~ Unusual Landmarks*** RESULTS *** Mini Challenge #454 ~ Unusual Landmarks*** RESULTS
Sample shots of my Canon SX700 HS Sample shots of my Canon SX700 HS S110 - a few nightshots,  C&C welcome S110 - a few nightshots, C&C welcome
New large sensor Powershot next week (CW3) New large sensor Powershot next week (CW3) Today's Images (G10) Today's Images (G10)
Enjoying the SX50...more animal closeups  Wolfs, Eagle, Snake, fox.. Enjoying the SX50...more animal closeups Wolfs, Eagle, Snake, fox.. Canon PowerShot G15 - User's Perspective - pt.3 Canon PowerShot G15 - User's Perspective - pt.3
SX50: January life at "The Head" SX50: January life at "The Head" After the Storm - Winter Graphics with the SX50 (all SOOC JPEGs) After the Storm - Winter Graphics with the SX50 (all SOOC JPEGs)
SX 50  ---  Sunshine Superman...  Not! SX 50 --- Sunshine Superman... Not! Just flare? Just flare?
G7X Yosemite Pic G7X Yosemite Pic Weekend in San Francisco with the G7X Weekend in San Francisco with the G7X
SX50 HS ant macros SX50 HS ant macros Sx50 CHDK / lens adapter & ND Filter Input/advice Sx50 CHDK / lens adapter & ND Filter Input/advice
3rd time out with new SX...with higher iso settings 3rd time out with new SX...with higher iso settings An indoor respite from the blizzard outdoors (SX50) An indoor respite from the blizzard outdoors (SX50)
SX50: unwrapping the light SX50: unwrapping the light Happy Hour... Happy Hour...
black & light & snow & night ... G7X black & light & snow & night ... G7X Some older point and shoot cameras. Some older point and shoot cameras.
Just a flower photo (SX50) Just a flower photo (SX50) Overcast day with the SX50 Overcast day with the SX50
SX 60 HS Moon SX 60 HS Moon A few oldtimers with S95 back in 2012 A few oldtimers with S95 back in 2012
How I learned to love my SX50HS How I learned to love my SX50HS Canon G16 doing just fine. Canon G16 doing just fine.
Display options: