Canon PowerShot Talk

Welcome to the Canon PowerShot Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon compact digital cameras. Community moderators: Olga Johnson, Dale Buhanan, and DC Alford.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Cardiff Peak Hike (SX50) Cardiff Peak Hike (SX50) ***  Winners - Mini Challenge #446 - Street Photography  *** *** Winners - Mini Challenge #446 - Street Photography ***
G7 X portrait details/sharpness @ 100mm, f/2.8 - JPEG vs RAW :) G7 X portrait details/sharpness @ 100mm, f/2.8 - JPEG vs RAW :) cat cat
SX50 stuff SX50 stuff Canon sx50 first jet shots Canon sx50 first jet shots
G16-ISO 4000 G16-ISO 4000 Adding a bit of Post Processing
Critique requested
Adding a bit of Post Processing
Gentlemen, I want you to start working as hard as I do. Gentlemen, I want you to start working as hard as I do. SX50--Preparing for takeoff...(alert: birds involved) SX50--Preparing for takeoff...(alert: birds involved)
SX60 Cold Morning SX60 Cold Morning SX240/260HS - lens scratches caused by the protection curtain? SX240/260HS - lens scratches caused by the protection curtain?
G7X Detail at 100mm G7X Detail at 100mm A few shots with the new SX50 A few shots with the new SX50
I never thought I'd now be the owner of a G7X when I woke up this morning! I never thought I'd now be the owner of a G7X when I woke up this morning! I returned my G7X today. I returned my G7X today.
Wrapped for holidays [SX50] Wrapped for holidays [SX50] Morning and Evening
Critique requested
Morning and Evening
Keeping My G7X, Too Much Fun! Keeping My G7X, Too Much Fun! Dragonflies on lights [SX50] Dragonflies on lights [SX50]
Kwik lens curvature test with the G7X Kwik lens curvature test with the G7X What the G7X SHOULD have been... What the G7X SHOULD have been...
some recent photos of G7X some recent photos of G7X Fallcolors - G1X Fallcolors - G1X
Arts & Crafts Fair G7x Arts & Crafts Fair G7x SX60 & SX50 Stuffed Toy Samples. SX60 & SX50 Stuffed Toy Samples.
Gulls with the SX50HS
Critique requested
Gulls with the SX50HS
Am I the only one to see the softness in G7x lens? Am I the only one to see the softness in G7x lens?
G1X II vs rebel zoom lens G1X II vs rebel zoom lens SX50 - The Tc advantage SX50 - The Tc advantage
Display options: