Canon PowerShot Talk

Welcome to the Canon PowerShot Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon compact digital cameras. Community moderators: Olga Johnson, Dale Buhanan, and DC Alford.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Canon G1X (mark ONE) on a hike
Critique requested
Canon G1X (mark ONE) on a hike
SX 50, w Female Cardinal SX 50, w Female Cardinal
Preliminary review for WP-DC53 UW-case for G1X mk II Preliminary review for WP-DC53 UW-case for G1X mk II ** Mini Challenge #423 "Some red, some tiny red ..." ** ** Mini Challenge #423 "Some red, some tiny red ..." **
SX50. Preening,,,she must have a date later. SX50. Preening,,,she must have a date later. SX50 - Tulips of Botanical Garden in Cluj SX50 - Tulips of Botanical Garden in Cluj
Desert Hikers
Critique requested
Desert Hikers
Love the wide end of the SX50 also Love the wide end of the SX50 also
G1X (Mk1) on a Beach + Milky Way attempt #2. G1X (Mk1) on a Beach + Milky Way attempt #2. SX700 obligatory cat portrait SX700 obligatory cat portrait
APRIL is Tulip Time in the Skagit Valley, Wa. APRIL is Tulip Time in the Skagit Valley, Wa. my garage buddy (G1X mk2) my garage buddy (G1X mk2)
Test photos with my new SX50 Test photos with my new SX50 Night Before Last Sky Wonders Night Before Last Sky Wonders
***Mini Challenge #422 Winners *** ***Mini Challenge #422 Winners *** Not perfect, but easy like Sunday morning Not perfect, but easy like Sunday morning
Need Advice - G15 Lens Dust issue Need Advice - G15 Lens Dust issue SX50, yesterday's experiment SX50, yesterday's experiment
SX50, part of the Spider or Prey? SX50, part of the Spider or Prey? SX50,I was close and she posed SX50,I was close and she posed
LOVING the G1X II!!! LOVING the G1X II!!! Canon G1X Mark II  LCD Screen Protector Canon G1X Mark II LCD Screen Protector
Canon PowerShot G15 - User's Perspective - pt.2 Canon PowerShot G15 - User's Perspective - pt.2 I am happy with S110 I am happy with S110
G16 two from yesterday. G16 two from yesterday. G1X II - A Walk in my neighbourhood. G1X II - A Walk in my neighbourhood.
To see the seal To see the seal G1X Mk2 - my three G1X Mk2 - my three
SX 50 reflection SX 50 reflection G1 X Mark II - At the beach! G1 X Mark II - At the beach!
Display options: