Canon PowerShot Talk

Welcome to the Canon PowerShot Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon compact digital cameras. Community moderators: Olga Johnson, Dale Buhanan, and DC Alford.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Last week in pictures - IXUS255
Critique requested
Last week in pictures - IXUS255
Canon SX700 is a Winner! Canon SX700 is a Winner!
New Mini Challange #434 New Mini Challange #434 SX700 SX700
Canon PowerShot G15 - User's Perspective - pt.3 Canon PowerShot G15 - User's Perspective - pt.3 Winterbourne House and Gardens Winterbourne House and Gardens
Fisgard Lighthouse (330HS) Fisgard Lighthouse (330HS) Chipmunk like to pose. Chipmunk like to pose.
test
Critique requested
test
Sx50 + Raynox - Jumper [ RAW processed in LR ] Sx50 + Raynox - Jumper [ RAW processed in LR ]
** Mini-Challenge #433 - Sunsets - Winners ** ** Mini-Challenge #433 - Sunsets - Winners ** my new sx50hs my new sx50hs
SX700 HS photo SX700 HS photo first macro shots with my sx50
Critique requested
first macro shots with my sx50
tight corner tight corner Some critters I saw on a Friday hike. Some critters I saw on a Friday hike.
my sx50   is   still steaming along nicely my sx50 is still steaming along nicely G1XMKII Lens correction G1XMKII Lens correction
7 photos - very happy with the Canon G1X first edition since 2 years ! 7 photos - very happy with the Canon G1X first edition since 2 years ! Help! My brand new Canon Powershot a1400 no longer focus :( Help! My brand new Canon Powershot a1400 no longer focus :(
a few more with the SX50 and Raynox SOOC a few more with the SX50 and Raynox SOOC Quick G1X MkII inside Church Shot Quick G1X MkII inside Church Shot
SX50, Desktop Macro SX50, Desktop Macro I am happy with S120
Critique requested
I am happy with S120
LIFE ON THE FARM. LIFE ON THE FARM. Playing with my new sx50 hs.. Love it!! Playing with my new sx50 hs.. Love it!!
SX50, The Last Survivor SX50, The Last Survivor SX50 Mystery???,,,,SOOC SX50 Mystery???,,,,SOOC
I am happy with S110 I am happy with S110 Just a few shots I've taken with my Canon SX50 hs.... Love this camera :) Just a few shots I've taken with my Canon SX50 hs.... Love this camera :)
Display options: