Canon PowerShot Talk

Welcome to the Canon PowerShot Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon compact digital cameras. Community moderators: Olga Johnson, Dale Buhanan, and DC Alford.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
SX50 EFL Tests SX50 EFL Tests Aced my first attempt... Aced my first attempt...
G1X and some exotic cars. G1X and some exotic cars. Expressions.....SX50 Expressions.....SX50
Another Moon Shot...Moon Over Hesperia Another Moon Shot...Moon Over Hesperia Post your best or favorite Pro1 picture(s) ... Post your best or favorite Pro1 picture(s) ...
First day out with my new G7X First day out with my new G7X Saturn Before & After & Moon Saturn Before & After & Moon
SX50HS : RAW editing SX50HS : RAW editing SX50 Moon, Saturn, animals in nature SX50 Moon, Saturn, animals in nature
SX60 zoom SX60 zoom I love pelicans! I love pelicans!
Birds of a feather....they..... Birds of a feather....they..... 330 Sunset, IMHO the best pocket camera 330 Sunset, IMHO the best pocket camera
Show us yer G7X Pix !
Critique requested
Show us yer G7X Pix !
SX50HS morning drive pics (pic heavy) SX50HS morning drive pics (pic heavy)
My thoughts after almost a week with the G7X My thoughts after almost a week with the G7X First efforts with Canon G7X First efforts with Canon G7X
Strange Fla. Trees G7x Strange Fla. Trees G7x S110 shoots the Rosetta Stone S110 shoots the Rosetta Stone
SX50, The Dragon Parade SX50, The Dragon Parade SX50 & Ships, large and small SX50 & Ships, large and small
Canon SX50HS - shooting RAW, I need your thoughts ... Canon SX50HS - shooting RAW, I need your thoughts ... G7X - dust inside lens G7X - dust inside lens
Dangerous predator - G15
Critique requested
Dangerous predator - G15
RED KITE RED KITE
*** Challenge 466 - Animals and Children *** Winners!!! *** Challenge 466 - Animals and Children *** Winners!!! National Museum of Naval Aviation and G1X... National Museum of Naval Aviation and G1X...
Canon G7X macro images
Critique requested
Canon G7X macro images
Old Friend (SX50) vs New Friend (NX1) Old Friend (SX50) vs New Friend (NX1)
Display options: