Canon PowerShot Talk

Welcome to the Canon PowerShot Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon compact digital cameras. Community moderators: Olga Johnson, Dale Buhanan, and DC Alford.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
A view of Brisbane A view of Brisbane S110 - Field flowers S110 - Field flowers
Out of curiosity, do other people bother? (Perspective correction) Out of curiosity, do other people bother? (Perspective correction) (SX50HS): The Philadelphus under closer scrutiny. (SX50HS): The Philadelphus under closer scrutiny.
Aren't bees brilliant. (Canon SX60HS) Aren't bees brilliant. (Canon SX60HS) Magic Happens Magic Happens
S110 Old graves - sepia
Critique requested
S110 Old graves - sepia
A few from today (G7X) A few from today (G7X)
Snaps Of Horses & Ducks (Canon PowerShot SX60 HS) Snaps Of Horses & Ducks (Canon PowerShot SX60 HS) SX50: Be careful how you smell the philadelphus.....! SX50: Be careful how you smell the philadelphus.....!
G15 And the Castle of Ooidonck - overcast sky G15 And the Castle of Ooidonck - overcast sky G7X Visits the Kelpies (7 images)
Critique requested
G7X Visits the Kelpies (7 images)
I'm not much of a birder but... I'm not much of a birder but... A squirrel at breakfast - SX50 A squirrel at breakfast - SX50
Show us yer G7X Pix !
Critique requested
Show us yer G7X Pix !
Today's stroll with SX270HS
Critique requested
Today's stroll with SX270HS
Distorted View
Critique requested
Distorted View
Trying Out My SX60HS, Snaps Of Birds In The Garden Full Optical 65 x Zoom. Trying Out My SX60HS, Snaps Of Birds In The Garden Full Optical 65 x Zoom.
SX50 critters... SX50 critters... From the Red Centre
Critique requested
From the Red Centre
My thoughts after almost a week with the G7X My thoughts after almost a week with the G7X Dangerous predator - G15
Critique requested
Dangerous predator - G15
Canon G7X macro images
Critique requested
Canon G7X macro images
Comparisation RX100 and G7X Flowerbeds and green Comparisation RX100 and G7X Flowerbeds and green
Yellow meets blue (SX50HS) Yellow meets blue (SX50HS) G7X magpie shot. Advice requested for PP G7X magpie shot. Advice requested for PP
G7X : Macro on manual focus
Critique requested
G7X : Macro on manual focus
I have my G16 for a few months now, and I really enjoy it (pics included)
Critique requested
I have my G16 for a few months now, and I really enjoy it (pics included)
SX50's Zoom power - another! SX50's Zoom power - another! Spetchley Park with the SX50HS Spetchley Park with the SX50HS
Display options: