Canon PowerShot Talk

Welcome to the Canon PowerShot Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon compact digital cameras. Community moderators: Olga Johnson, Dale Buhanan, and DC Alford.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Butterflies and Art Butterflies and Art G16 - From windmill to happy horses G16 - From windmill to happy horses
Show us yer G7X Pix !
Critique requested
Show us yer G7X Pix !
G9 Photos in Response to advice back in Feb
Critique requested
G9 Photos in Response to advice back in Feb
S200 - Oudenaarde (Belgium) S200 - Oudenaarde (Belgium) SX50HS Slow Shutter Waterfall SX50HS Slow Shutter Waterfall
S200 - Old buildings and statues Gent off centrum. S200 - Old buildings and statues Gent off centrum. The Ralph Court Gardens of Bromyard (SX50) The Ralph Court Gardens of Bromyard (SX50)
A view of Brisbane A view of Brisbane S110 - Field flowers S110 - Field flowers
Out of curiosity, do other people bother? (Perspective correction) Out of curiosity, do other people bother? (Perspective correction) (SX50HS): The Philadelphus under closer scrutiny. (SX50HS): The Philadelphus under closer scrutiny.
Aren't bees brilliant. (Canon SX60HS) Aren't bees brilliant. (Canon SX60HS) Magic Happens Magic Happens
S110 Old graves - sepia
Critique requested
S110 Old graves - sepia
A few from today (G7X) A few from today (G7X)
Snaps Of Horses & Ducks (Canon PowerShot SX60 HS) Snaps Of Horses & Ducks (Canon PowerShot SX60 HS) SX50: Be careful how you smell the philadelphus.....! SX50: Be careful how you smell the philadelphus.....!
G15 And the Castle of Ooidonck - overcast sky G15 And the Castle of Ooidonck - overcast sky G7X Visits the Kelpies (7 images)
Critique requested
G7X Visits the Kelpies (7 images)
I'm not much of a birder but... I'm not much of a birder but... A squirrel at breakfast - SX50 A squirrel at breakfast - SX50
Today's stroll with SX270HS
Critique requested
Today's stroll with SX270HS
Distorted View
Critique requested
Distorted View
Trying Out My SX60HS, Snaps Of Birds In The Garden Full Optical 65 x Zoom. Trying Out My SX60HS, Snaps Of Birds In The Garden Full Optical 65 x Zoom. SX50 critters... SX50 critters...
From the Red Centre
Critique requested
From the Red Centre
My thoughts after almost a week with the G7X My thoughts after almost a week with the G7X
Dangerous predator - G15
Critique requested
Dangerous predator - G15
Canon G7X macro images
Critique requested
Canon G7X macro images
Display options: