Canon PowerShot Talk

Welcome to the Canon PowerShot Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon compact digital cameras. Community moderators: Olga Johnson, Dale Buhanan, and DC Alford.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Just flare? Just flare? First attempt at bird photography with new SX50. Please be gentle. First attempt at bird photography with new SX50. Please be gentle.
My Cat &  Macro (Raynox 150) shots ~ SX50 My Cat & Macro (Raynox 150) shots ~ SX50 Elph 330 Sample Shots - Kamakura, Japan
Critique requested
Elph 330 Sample Shots - Kamakura, Japan
Afternoons and Sunsets [SX40] Afternoons and Sunsets [SX40] A walk in the park
Critique requested
A walk in the park
Show us yer G7X Pix !
Critique requested
Show us yer G7X Pix !
Winter Commuting. Winter Commuting.
My first moon shot My first moon shot International Space Station flew past this evening International Space Station flew past this evening
Foggy Morning Commute. G15 Foggy Morning Commute. G15 ELPH330 - Good Morning Sunshine ELPH330 - Good Morning Sunshine
Critique requested
Some shots taken with the G7x Some shots taken with the G7x
Jupiter today morning with canon sx50 Jupiter today morning with canon sx50 Few days ago i got Canon sx 50. I trie to make a foto of the moon. 50 and 50 + digital zoom. Few days ago i got Canon sx 50. I trie to make a foto of the moon. 50 and 50 + digital zoom.
Beauty is all around
Critique requested
Beauty is all around
Adding a bit of Post Processing
Critique requested
Adding a bit of Post Processing
Morning and Evening
Critique requested
Morning and Evening
Gulls with the SX50HS
Critique requested
Gulls with the SX50HS
Lady Beetles
Critique requested
Lady Beetles
Can't let go of the SX40... Can't let go of the SX40...
Raynox 250 does camera in one hand, subject in the other. [SX40] Raynox 250 does camera in one hand, subject in the other. [SX40] The trusty SX50HS on my walk
Critique requested
The trusty SX50HS on my walk
IXUS 255/ELPH 330 - Along the shore
Critique requested
IXUS 255/ELPH 330 - Along the shore
IXUS 255/ELPH 330 - Just Cruising
Critique requested
IXUS 255/ELPH 330 - Just Cruising
Norfolk Fall Arts Festival Norfolk Fall Arts Festival SX60 zoom test SX60 zoom test
Sx50 and begonia in the afternoon sun, sooc Sx50 and begonia in the afternoon sun, sooc [SX60] First attempts at moon photos
Critique requested
[SX60] First attempts at moon photos
Display options: