Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
A couple pictures of Boo for play A couple pictures of Boo for play Help. Ear in photo extremely overexposed. Help. Ear in photo extremely overexposed.
something to play with something to play with Don't Capture Too Much Detail Don't Capture Too Much Detail
Help Please,, Help Please,, Lightroom is acting up? Lightroom is acting up?
Happy, colourful painting... Happy, colourful painting... SOOC VS. Processed.  Which Camp are you in? SOOC VS. Processed. Which Camp are you in?
My latest painting...a relaxing change from all the UK Politics My latest painting...a relaxing change from all the UK Politics Nik Colorspace Issues Nik Colorspace Issues
Cropping help Cropping help Removing tourists from photos? (with multiple shots) Removing tourists from photos? (with multiple shots)
Why do my colours look so different in Windows Photo Viewer? Why do my colours look so different in Windows Photo Viewer? can anyone remove this picture on wall can anyone remove this picture on wall
Banding on JPEG's opened in PS CC, but no banding in ACR?? Banding on JPEG's opened in PS CC, but no banding in ACR?? How to retouch photo to look like this? How to retouch photo to look like this?
Capture One Pro 9 export problem Capture One Pro 9 export problem Removing lens flare?  Photoshop or Lightroom? Removing lens flare? Photoshop or Lightroom?
My latest raw converter comparison My latest raw converter comparison Home exterior touch up Home exterior touch up
How to remove electrical power line How to remove electrical power line Swimsuit Hip Help Swimsuit Hip Help
Not dead yet: Grand Daughter Graduating . . . (phogart) Not dead yet: Grand Daughter Graduating . . . (phogart) HDR Merge in Lightroom example - with Pics HDR Merge in Lightroom example - with Pics
Mongolian landscapes for edit or play. Mongolian landscapes for edit or play. can one reduce NOISE while SHARPENING at the same time ? can one reduce NOISE while SHARPENING at the same time ?
Am I overdoing it in post edit? Tips needed Am I overdoing it in post edit? Tips needed RAW conversion for comparison.  Capture NX2 and DxO RAW conversion for comparison. Capture NX2 and DxO
Quick Retouch Quick Retouch help with a removal... help with a removal...
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow