Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Marshmallow Man chasing Wedding Party Marshmallow Man chasing Wedding Party Want to play with this image, I'm a little over my head Want to play with this image, I'm a little over my head
Lightroom Glitchy? Lightroom Glitchy? photoshop color settings photoshop color settings
Full Frame versus Micro Four Thirds (2 RAWs for play) Full Frame versus Micro Four Thirds (2 RAWs for play) Help Restoring Faded Print Help Restoring Faded Print
Need help to improve picture taken in Bali Need help to improve picture taken in Bali Baffled by this "composite" - real or not? Baffled by this "composite" - real or not?
Help with underexposed/noisey photos Help with underexposed/noisey photos Commetns wanted (& your try) at this oldtimer Commetns wanted (& your try) at this oldtimer
Lightroom & D200 Colour Rendition Lightroom & D200 Colour Rendition Reducing short hair Reducing short hair
need help restoring old photo need help restoring old photo Can this be saved? Can this be saved?
Image for play, I can't get rid of the stains that cover my mama. Image for play, I can't get rid of the stains that cover my mama. Is this processing OTT or not? Is this processing OTT or not?
Font question. Font question. Sir Winston Churchill...painting Sir Winston Churchill...painting
Just a couple more smudges Just a couple more smudges Is it possible to edit the edge of a Lightroom local adjustment area? Is it possible to edit the edge of a Lightroom local adjustment area?
Heron for play.. Heron for play.. Two portraits to retouch Two portraits to retouch
South Iceland Waterfalls South Iceland Waterfalls Lightroom artifacts, banding... Lightroom artifacts, banding...
Watch your settings Watch your settings Please help: Camera and lens profiles don't show up in develop module LR5 Please help: Camera and lens profiles don't show up in develop module LR5
Simulating motion Simulating motion WAX FIGURE retouch look WAX FIGURE retouch look
Help needed editing D750 RAW Files Help needed editing D750 RAW Files Input color profile problem on Darktable (With Nikon D5100 RAW images) Input color profile problem on Darktable (With Nikon D5100 RAW images)
Display options: