Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Stumbling around with selections and blending, could use some help Stumbling around with selections and blending, could use some help What software do you use to edit photos ? What software do you use to edit photos ?
Is 10 Channel Editing worth the work? Is 10 Channel Editing worth the work? Original and Restoration Original and Restoration
Two hobbies come together Two hobbies come together O.T. New proper Fox Kit photos following on from yesterday's video O.T. New proper Fox Kit photos following on from yesterday's video
To enhance To enhance Too fake? Too fake?
O.T. New Kits on the block O.T. New Kits on the block Having problems with ACR 9.0 and HDR Having problems with ACR 9.0 and HDR
They wanted to be together to celebrate....... They wanted to be together to celebrate....... Painting Software Comparisons Painting Software Comparisons
Play with rose girl Play with rose girl CC my post process please CC my post process please
BB King...a painting in tribute BB King...a painting in tribute white spot removal help? white spot removal help?
ACDSee PRO 7 user or to anyone...did I do something wrong? ACDSee PRO 7 user or to anyone...did I do something wrong? Sunny Fields. Sunny Fields.
How to achieve this effect in Lightroom? How to achieve this effect in Lightroom? Old photos for recovery? Old photos for recovery?
Photo Restoration Help Photo Restoration Help Focus stacking and exposure blending? Focus stacking and exposure blending?
Help! Trying to restore an old print from 1930s - 1) results so far 2) your suggestions Help! Trying to restore an old print from 1930s - 1) results so far 2) your suggestions Server Bush error messages after installing LR6 Server Bush error messages after installing LR6
could use some help.....been away too long! could use some help.....been away too long! Lyle....question for you regarding GIMP Lyle....question for you regarding GIMP
So long BB. So long BB. Only picture of cat needs help Only picture of cat needs help
The Ballerina... The Ballerina... Best image reduction technique? Best image reduction technique?
Display options: