Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Too Much for an Older Lady Too Much for an Older Lady Removing Small Light Reflections Removing Small Light Reflections
Opus Vermiculatum Opus Vermiculatum Replace background request Replace background request
Photo of a man driving a tiny car from 1920 for play Photo of a man driving a tiny car from 1920 for play White Balance for very early morning shooting White Balance for very early morning shooting
Retouching and old photo. Retouching and old photo. This is the most I can do. This is the most I can do.
Looking for opinions please Looking for opinions please Christmas Photo Retouch Request! Christmas Photo Retouch Request!
How to achieve this look in Aperture? How to achieve this look in Aperture? Always knew that Santa's a lush. Always knew that Santa's a lush.
my wifes latest attempt to encurage global warming :) my wifes latest attempt to encurage global warming :) matching ricoh gr jpeg output/help me process this picture beautifully matching ricoh gr jpeg output/help me process this picture beautifully
Removing flare Removing flare Curious to know what others think about topaz glow Curious to know what others think about topaz glow
Please try to fix this picture Please try to fix this picture Shellie part2 NSFW Shellie part2 NSFW
Does anybody know how to get this effect? Does anybody know how to get this effect? A lot of work...hope it was worth it A lot of work...hope it was worth it
I need help editing this RAW file. Waist sliming and Bring out Hair. I need help editing this RAW file. Waist sliming and Bring out Hair. Tis the Season to be Jolly Tis the Season to be Jolly
Can this be saved? Can this be saved? You know what makes me feel old... You know what makes me feel old...
Band picture help Band picture help Warning , no signal Warning , no signal
Feedback on portrait retouch Feedback on portrait retouch Me and a Aiko for play Me and a Aiko for play
Newbie looking to get schooled Newbie looking to get schooled Need help removing background from picture of my son Need help removing background from picture of my son
Display options: