Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Lighthouse for C&C Lighthouse for C&C Another raw for PP practice Another raw for PP practice
Show me your interpretation of this raw file Show me your interpretation of this raw file Bride for Retouch Bride for Retouch
A more challenging file for PP practice A more challenging file for PP practice Coloring a Black and White Photo Coloring a Black and White Photo
Extraction challenge - need help Extraction challenge - need help How to improve this picture? How to improve this picture?
Removing person from photo Removing person from photo Bridesmaid for Retouch Bridesmaid for Retouch
Bridge - Camera Raw editing is not enabled Bridge - Camera Raw editing is not enabled Burned out jpg needs help Burned out jpg needs help
Can you save this photo? Can you save this photo? Color Magic Crashing Color Magic Crashing
C&C wanted on retouching, and your play .... C&C wanted on retouching, and your play .... gloomy BIF , can I rescue anything gloomy BIF , can I rescue anything
For Play For Play Landscape for retouch Landscape for retouch
Airplanes in flight dull sky Airplanes in flight dull sky Difficult reds Difficult reds
Suggestions for improving (the background of) this image Suggestions for improving (the background of) this image Batch removing horizontal scanning stripe Batch removing horizontal scanning stripe
Fractal generation Fractal generation Creative Criticism Creative Criticism
trying to restore a bad image for a good friend trying to restore a bad image for a good friend What is the Best Method to Remove Cables by Using Photoshop? What is the Best Method to Remove Cables by Using Photoshop?
CC Request: LR+CS6 editing on wedding picture and kid on bike
Critique requested
CC Request: LR+CS6 editing on wedding picture and kid on bike
Need help.  What method would you use to............. Need help. What method would you use to.............
C&C wanted (or your try) on 'Ruysdael' style C&C wanted (or your try) on 'Ruysdael' style Lightroom 5 Export Issue - Artefacts on Images Lightroom 5 Export Issue - Artefacts on Images
Display options: