Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Need help with retouching these images Need help with retouching these images Any tips on Photo Restoration Any tips on Photo Restoration
I Still need help I Still need help How do you usually process high-contrast images? How do you usually process high-contrast images?
Girl for creative play Girl for creative play A photo to play with... A photo to play with...
Save the girl... Save the girl... Moving to Landscape Pano's - suggestions appreciated Moving to Landscape Pano's - suggestions appreciated
Need Help . . . . Need Help . . . . Total Image Effects 1.0 Total Image Effects 1.0
Yosemite Pix C&C Yosemite Pix C&C Bridal portrait  - help would be great Bridal portrait - help would be great
How to do this in Lighroom? How to do this in Lighroom? Leafy Rodilius Organic Flow. Leafy Rodilius Organic Flow.
Need help with retouching kingfisher picture Need help with retouching kingfisher picture asking for help asking for help
playing with topaz playing with topaz Mothers Day Mothers Day
Spaniel....painting Spaniel....painting Solar Eclipse 15 mins ago, West of Ireland. Solar Eclipse 15 mins ago, West of Ireland.
Automask brush Photoshop CS6? Can't find it. Automask brush Photoshop CS6? Can't find it. Baby Portrait PP
Critique requested
Baby Portrait PP
Ragdoll cat painting Ragdoll cat painting Just a picture from our Home County Festival for play Just a picture from our Home County Festival for play
May the lucky Leprechaun bless  you all. May the lucky Leprechaun bless you all. i am bored, so have fun if you like... i am bored, so have fun if you like...
Colorization Results - Color Magic Colorization Results - Color Magic Curio/Bordello at the Cobra Lounge for C&C, with raw file for play. Curio/Bordello at the Cobra Lounge for C&C, with raw file for play.
Straightening a photo Straightening a photo Retouching help - strong backlighting w/ high contrast Retouching help - strong backlighting w/ high contrast
Display options: