Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
My boy. My boy. Easter Lillies. Easter Lillies.
Need help with these images Need help with these images Question about new (used) LS-5000 scanner Question about new (used) LS-5000 scanner
Can you change a leopards spots? Can you change a leopards spots? Leonard Nemoy RIP Leonard Nemoy RIP
So long Mr. Spock. So long Mr. Spock. Could anyone try to colorize this for me? Could anyone try to colorize this for me?
Saving Layers in Photoshop Saving Layers in Photoshop Microsoft ICE 2... 8 image mosaic Microsoft ICE 2... 8 image mosaic
Need help removing an object Need help removing an object Raw file for retouching Raw file for retouching
Grandparents 65th Anniversary Grandparents 65th Anniversary Newbie - how to enhance my PP? Newbie - how to enhance my PP?
musicians image to play with musicians image to play with Need help removing an object Need help removing an object
Tone Curve in LR 5 Tone Curve in LR 5 So you can get the film look from software ? So you can get the film look from software ?
Just had to have a play......... Just had to have a play......... Backdrop help :) Backdrop help :)
Best way to extract this beauty? Best way to extract this beauty? Playing with Sharpening settings and layers Playing with Sharpening settings and layers
Help on an image Help on an image Infrared Infrared
Retouching advice needed / photos for play! Retouching advice needed / photos for play! Help edit my street photograph (RAW) Help edit my street photograph (RAW)
Did it..................... Did it..................... Film vs Digital: guess which is which Film vs Digital: guess which is which
Who can help to recover a rather bad portrait ... Who can help to recover a rather bad portrait ... Moving an object behind another object in CS5 Moving an object behind another object in CS5
Display options: