Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
How do I do this,,, How do I do this,,, Need help with PP Need help with PP
Who Protects the un-protected Who Protects the un-protected Background help Background help
Horse for play..... Horse for play..... Why are all the nice things not mine ? Why are all the nice things not mine ?
Laurallyn for play and retouch Laurallyn for play and retouch One for my daughter One for my daughter
D800 in Yuma AZ (for play) D800 in Yuma AZ (for play) Why did these photos turn out so dull? Why did these photos turn out so dull?
Nicole for Retouch Nicole for Retouch O.T. - for play. New household member ... O.T. - for play. New household member ...
Little boy and dog Little boy and dog is HDR/ Bracket only used in difficult light to capture dynamic range ? is HDR/ Bracket only used in difficult light to capture dynamic range ?
What to do about this highlight What to do about this highlight Canon 6D Raw, how to get all 16 bits into my DNG Canon 6D Raw, how to get all 16 bits into my DNG
removing a textured background removing a textured background Another "dehaze" example. Another "dehaze" example.
Again another one for play etc. Again another one for play etc. Help with this picture?! please... Help with this picture?! please...
Can anyone improve this photo? Can anyone improve this photo? Louise for Retouch Louise for Retouch
So long Patrick. So long Patrick. For play etc. For play etc.
Help with an old photo please Help with an old photo please How do you do this? How do you do this?
Another one for play etc. Another one for play etc. Experimenting in Darktable Experimenting in Darktable
How do you make zircons/diamonds shine? How do you make zircons/diamonds shine? Working on a new oil painting filter Working on a new oil painting filter
Display options: