PIX 2015

Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
For play .. For play .. Need help from all you experts out there with bad lighting photos Need help from all you experts out there with bad lighting photos
My little cutie My little cutie Lightroom CC Cropping Issue Lightroom CC Cropping Issue
How to get rid of this background. How to get rid of this background. Need some help wit my ugly colors Need some help wit my ugly colors
Sensel Morph - interesting idea. Sensel Morph - interesting idea. C&C: Tivoli Headshot in BW C&C: Tivoli Headshot in BW
Fuji for play Fuji for play landscape for play landscape for play
1920's School Picture for Play 1920's School Picture for Play Color correction in Photoshop Color correction in Photoshop
How To Fix Noise When Noiseware Does Not Remove How To Fix Noise When Noiseware Does Not Remove remove texture remove texture
Painting Software Comparisons Painting Software Comparisons Emma + Tom for play Emma + Tom for play
Retouching St. Basil's Retouching St. Basil's too much?
Critique requested
too much?
is this lens flare is this lens flare Night sky for play Night sky for play
Help with Capture One 8 Help with Capture One 8 Retouching Madrid's Royal Palace Retouching Madrid's Royal Palace
C&C: My mostly black-cat Tivoli C&C: My mostly black-cat Tivoli Anyone fancy a play? Anyone fancy a play?
For play For play Need Help From the Experts Need Help From the Experts
Capture One Processign Help Capture One Processign Help Do you impose limits on the PP you do? Do you impose limits on the PP you do?
Retouching dull light/ photo for play Retouching dull light/ photo for play Show me your interpretation of this Raw Show me your interpretation of this Raw
Display options: