Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Fun/Play Fun/Play Rescue mission for street scene - raw provided for practice Rescue mission for street scene - raw provided for practice
Help needed in colorizing 101 years old photo Help needed in colorizing 101 years old photo Digital photo professional - export JPG from RAW Digital photo professional - export JPG from RAW
How to recreate this effect from 100 yrs ago? How to recreate this effect from 100 yrs ago? RAW Material tried processing it but have not liked the end result. please help me RAW Material tried processing it but have not liked the end result. please help me
A friend asked me if I could improve this photo. So I was thinking to see real experts, how you coul A friend asked me if I could improve this photo. So I was thinking to see real experts, how you coul Help, C&C, suggestions appreciated Help, C&C, suggestions appreciated
Help needed, using ND Filters Help needed, using ND Filters Painting of Ian Paisley Painting of Ian Paisley
What's Needed to Make My Pics Look More Professional (samples)? What's Needed to Make My Pics Look More Professional (samples)? C&C wanted, or your play ... C&C wanted, or your play ...
Raw Material - well ok, they're just jpegs Raw Material - well ok, they're just jpegs Rendered from a capture by Sal. Rendered from a capture by Sal.
House by the water. C&C House by the water. C&C Help improving Bald Eagle image Help improving Bald Eagle image
A little night for my day? A little night for my day? RAW .NEF Material (Can they be processed better) I don't like my results. RAW .NEF Material (Can they be processed better) I don't like my results.
Sir Donald Sinden...a quick and humble tribute Sir Donald Sinden...a quick and humble tribute Need help fixing photos Need help fixing photos
Reaching for the lone tree Reaching for the lone tree Is there someone that can help me with this photo, try to make it as good as possible Is there someone that can help me with this photo, try to make it as good as possible
some retouch please.
Critique requested
some retouch please.
Shadow removal on a Family photo
Critique requested
Shadow removal on a Family photo
Question about masking Question about masking Can they be improved in post processing? Can they be improved in post processing?
a Photo for Play - have fun with this one.. (paid!) a Photo for Play - have fun with this one.. (paid!) question about flash flare retouch question about flash flare retouch
Picture for play Picture for play Portrait Touch-up Request Portrait Touch-up Request
Display options: