Samples and Galleries

Welcome to the Samples and Galleries Forum, the place to share and discuss your galleries / portfolios and to post samples for comments and critiques. Brand bashing will not be tolerated in this forum. Community moderator: Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM Art on Canon EOS 60D samples Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM Art on Canon EOS 60D samples Beginner with Canon 1200D
Critique requested
Beginner with Canon 1200D
Gavroche - Criticism required Gavroche - Criticism required HDR and movement.  Opinions please. HDR and movement. Opinions please.
Rooster view gallery Rooster view gallery Doggy Action Pics
Critique requested
Doggy Action Pics
Night shots - f/1.8 and ISO 2,500 to 25,000 Night shots - f/1.8 and ISO 2,500 to 25,000 Do you keep your camera in your trunk?
Critique requested
Do you keep your camera in your trunk?
Amateur Student Photographer Craving Feedback! Amateur Student Photographer Craving Feedback! Your responses requested on SWPP critique Your responses requested on SWPP critique
Few photos from a recent road trip
Critique requested
Few photos from a recent road trip
Macro with Olympus 300mm F4 Pro Macro with Olympus 300mm F4 Pro
New to Fuji New to Fuji BRANCHING OUT! BRANCHING OUT!
Photo Review and Critique Photo Review and Critique Outer Banks Atop the Dunes: Sony A6000+ E 55-210 + TCON 1.7 Outer Banks Atop the Dunes: Sony A6000+ E 55-210 + TCON 1.7
Noise reduction before and after
Critique requested
Noise reduction before and after
Still Life
Critique requested
Still Life
Brooklyn Botanical Garden
Critique requested
Brooklyn Botanical Garden
Car Pics Car Pics
Doggy Portraits Doggy Portraits C&C Long Exposure Waterfall C&C Long Exposure Waterfall
I finally found a second-hand Canon EF 50mm f/1.2  on this island! I finally found a second-hand Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 on this island! First time seriously photographing flowers First time seriously photographing flowers
River reflection in Ghent, Belgium. (CC needed!)
Critique requested
River reflection in Ghent, Belgium. (CC needed!)
Creative photography
Critique requested
Creative photography
Tulips
Critique requested
Tulips
C&C Hong Kong Street with interesting features.
Critique requested
C&C Hong Kong Street with interesting features.
My first upload - Please comment My first upload - Please comment Cherry Blossom
Critique requested
Cherry Blossom