Samples and Galleries

Welcome to the Samples and Galleries Forum, the place to share and discuss your galleries / portfolios and to post samples for comments and critiques. Brand bashing will not be tolerated in this forum. Community moderator: Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
No title #2 x 4 | Comments welcome .. No title #2 x 4 | Comments welcome .. Kids Yoga Kids Yoga
C & C: Singapore trip. Random shots
Critique requested
C & C: Singapore trip. Random shots
Rio de Janiero (Cidade Maravilhosa) Rio de Janiero (Cidade Maravilhosa)
Beginning photographer looking for tips and mentors...
Critique requested
Beginning photographer looking for tips and mentors...
CnC : Vortex in the sky CnC : Vortex in the sky
Portrait lighting, example Portrait lighting, example C&C Las Tablas National Park C&C Las Tablas National Park
High key natural light portrait of baby
Critique requested
High key natural light portrait of baby
Please dissect and help decide...
Critique requested
Please dissect and help decide...
C&C: Complete Beginner Looking for Tips C&C: Complete Beginner Looking for Tips Street photos
Critique requested
Street photos
In Studio with Clare Cochrane In Studio with Clare Cochrane First try at a self portrait First try at a self portrait
Absolute beginner trying to get the hang of things. Absolute beginner trying to get the hang of things. Birds of prey Birds of prey
Help, pls. Why are my photos grainy and soft?  (Nikon D7200/Tamron 150-600m) Help, pls. Why are my photos grainy and soft? (Nikon D7200/Tamron 150-600m) California Coast California Coast
Thoughts & Recommendations Thoughts & Recommendations C&C Pelicans in a terminal dive C&C Pelicans in a terminal dive
Abstract Abstract Black swans Black swans
Some photos of my trip to Israel
Critique requested
Some photos of my trip to Israel
Hot air balloon festival
Critique requested
Hot air balloon festival
Three letterbox crops. Comments welcome. Three letterbox crops. Comments welcome. Cute little critters
Critique requested
Cute little critters
Mandarin ducks Clicked by RMOS Gurgaon Mandarin ducks Clicked by RMOS Gurgaon Just a couple randoms shots i found
Critique requested
Just a couple randoms shots i found
Random Shots at seaside Random Shots at seaside How to design and batch print “Annual Reports & Proposals”? How to design and batch print “Annual Reports & Proposals”?
Display options: