Samples and Galleries

Welcome to the Samples and Galleries Forum, the place to share and discuss your galleries / portfolios and to post samples for comments and critiques. Brand bashing will not be tolerated in this forum. Community moderator: Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
C&C: Bees
Critique requested
C&C: Bees
CC - dog portraits CC - dog portraits
Help me pick a crop, please: solar eclipse Help me pick a crop, please: solar eclipse eating
Critique requested
eating
A selfie. What did help my picture to look good? what might make it better? A selfie. What did help my picture to look good? what might make it better? crop or uncropped? crop or uncropped?
First test photos with Canon 350D. Could really use your help. :)
Critique requested
First test photos with Canon 350D. Could really use your help. :)
Which camera stabilizer do you take? Why? Which camera stabilizer do you take? Why?
Pictures from business trip to Houston Pictures from business trip to Houston C&C - First D750 shots
Critique requested
C&C - First D750 shots
people of Athens, Greece
Critique requested
people of Athens, Greece
street fashion street fashion
Comments on photos needed!
Critique requested
Comments on photos needed!
Trip to Cuba
Critique requested
Trip to Cuba
street photo from Greece street photo from Greece beginner shooting with d7100 first time beginner shooting with d7100 first time
which photo is best from these two?
Critique requested
which photo is best from these two?
Train and Plane
Critique requested
Train and Plane
Spider Dance Spider Dance Weird Thailand Weird Thailand
A horror story/thriller in photos - my first photo shoot A horror story/thriller in photos - my first photo shoot First night shot with Samsung NX30 + Samsung 16mm F2.4
Critique requested
First night shot with Samsung NX30 + Samsung 16mm F2.4
Birds Birds ***Was Testing my Studio Lights with My Sister's Grumpy Cat..Made this Postcard*** ***Was Testing my Studio Lights with My Sister's Grumpy Cat..Made this Postcard***
car car hibachi for your review hibachi for your review
metro metro potatoes potatoes
Spring Season Spring Season One of my first photos with Canon 6D One of my first photos with Canon 6D
Display options: