Samples and Galleries

Welcome to the Samples and Galleries Forum, the place to share and discuss your galleries / portfolios and to post samples for comments and critiques. Brand bashing will not be tolerated in this forum. Community moderator: Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
What's Wrong with this photo? What's Wrong with this photo? A weasel riding a woodpecker. A weasel riding a woodpecker.
CC please: Ducks on Ice with Toddler Image CC please: Ducks on Ice with Toddler Image C&C from inside the lighthouse
Critique requested
C&C from inside the lighthouse
Portraits blog and page
Critique requested
Portraits blog and page
Trying to develop my Lightroom skills  CC Trying to develop my Lightroom skills CC
Whats wrong with this picture. Whats wrong with this picture. long time no see long time no see
[Corporate/Presentation Video] VARDIN 2015 [Corporate/Presentation Video] VARDIN 2015 New to photography, seeking feedback, please? New to photography, seeking feedback, please?
Icecubes
Critique requested
Icecubes
People of Porltand
Critique requested
People of Porltand
Sharp or not Sharp or not Winter Beach Winter Beach
2 from Yesterday and Today 2 from Yesterday and Today First Prime Lens Image
Critique requested
First Prime Lens Image
Macro photography of everyday objects Macro photography of everyday objects Almost abstract B&W Almost abstract B&W
My Parrotlet and why I want a better camera
Critique requested
My Parrotlet and why I want a better camera
Red Barn With Field
Critique requested
Red Barn With Field
Newborn for CC Newborn for CC Playing the 85mm game Playing the 85mm game
Flower power up Flower power up C&C Northern Lights C&C Northern Lights
Nelson Mandela Bay Port Elizabeth South Africa
Critique requested
Nelson Mandela Bay Port Elizabeth South Africa
City Of Bridges City Of Bridges
NX1 vs. EM-1 Samples NX1 vs. EM-1 Samples Some Nature Photography in the olympics #canon powershot sx 510 Some Nature Photography in the olympics #canon powershot sx 510
Close up edit of dart board
Critique requested
Close up edit of dart board
One of my first photos with Canon 6D One of my first photos with Canon 6D
Display options: