Samples and Galleries

Welcome to the Samples and Galleries Forum, the place to share and discuss your galleries / portfolios and to post samples for comments and critiques. Brand bashing will not be tolerated in this forum. Community moderator: Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Brittany Brittany Bradgate Park, Leicestershire
Critique requested
Bradgate Park, Leicestershire
Another visit @ Burnaby Lake Another visit @ Burnaby Lake Zeiss 35mm f2.0 distagon pics Zeiss 35mm f2.0 distagon pics
Any tips? Any tips? Commonplace Commonplace
Some new shots with my D610 after owning it for two week Some new shots with my D610 after owning it for two week Newbie looking for constructive criticism
Critique requested
Newbie looking for constructive criticism
Alone. (black and white photograph, looking for improvement) Alone. (black and white photograph, looking for improvement) Green. Pls give some suggestions. Thx Green. Pls give some suggestions. Thx
Advice on these? Advice on these? Photographing in the snow(Pentax Q7)
Critique requested
Photographing in the snow(Pentax Q7)
With or without? With or without? Lovely girl.   Ireland. Please judge these photos. Thx Lovely girl. Ireland. Please judge these photos. Thx
Help me improve! Opinions on these. Help me improve! Opinions on these. New to photography
Critique requested
New to photography
Pictorial experiment 2 Pictorial experiment 2 Newbie attempts landscape photos with Pentax Q7 Newbie attempts landscape photos with Pentax Q7
Pictorial experiment Pictorial experiment Appreciating my Point and Shoot Appreciating my Point and Shoot
a cat
Critique requested
a cat
I feel like something's missing...
Critique requested
I feel like something's missing...
The Random Kitchen Tour
Critique requested
The Random Kitchen Tour
You can call me Ray.... You can call me Ray....
TOYs TOYs Minimalism, how am I doing?
Critique requested
Minimalism, how am I doing?
Almost abstract B&W Almost abstract B&W Abandon Factory Abandon Factory
Pick one Pick one CnC request : Outdoor Night Photography with Off cam flash CnC request : Outdoor Night Photography with Off cam flash
Display options: