PC Talk

Welcome to the PC Talk Forum, the place to discuss PC photography software and applications. Community moderators: Alex K. and rhit.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Lightroom 6 seems slow Lightroom 6 seems slow Feed dumb and need help connecting monitor...please help. Feed dumb and need help connecting monitor...please help.
Polaroid Dust and Scratch Removal Software - new links provided Polaroid Dust and Scratch Removal Software - new links provided Word 2010 question Word 2010 question
Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) Outlook Express replacement ... and it's GOOD Outlook Express replacement ... and it's GOOD
AMD W5000 makes AutoPano Giga fly AMD W5000 makes AutoPano Giga fly Uh, oh.... Uh, oh....
Question about LR and a new monitor Question about LR and a new monitor dpreview in Malware Domains List used by Adblock Plus dpreview in Malware Domains List used by Adblock Plus
Microsoft to support 8K video resolutions with Windows 10 Microsoft to support 8K video resolutions with Windows 10 Purple line across raw preview and actual raw file Purple line across raw preview and actual raw file
Blast from the Past - First version (V2.5) of Photoshop for Windows 3.x Blast from the Past - First version (V2.5) of Photoshop for Windows 3.x Daminion 3.7 displays huge RAW and TIFF images at the same speed as JPEGs Daminion 3.7 displays huge RAW and TIFF images at the same speed as JPEGs
Question on windows 8.1 Question on windows 8.1 Weird problem with Dell Inspiron 3520 screen Weird problem with Dell Inspiron 3520 screen
During the display calibration, should I trust my DSLR, or Spyder4? During the display calibration, should I trust my DSLR, or Spyder4? Thinkpad X1 Carbon screen choices Thinkpad X1 Carbon screen choices
Font corruption... Font corruption... Are we making too much fuss over small laptop screens? Are we making too much fuss over small laptop screens?
35mm Negative Scans - 3200dpi adequate? 35mm Negative Scans - 3200dpi adequate? Recovering images from MS-Word documents. Recovering images from MS-Word documents.
Scanning problem Scanning problem Happy Year of the Goat Happy Year of the Goat
Is this Spyder4Pro Defective? Is this Spyder4Pro Defective? Anyone own an LG Curved Ultrawide Monitor - 34UC97 ? Anyone own an LG Curved Ultrawide Monitor - 34UC97 ?
LG 34C97 Ultrawide monior VESA mount - How to obtain? LG 34C97 Ultrawide monior VESA mount - How to obtain? dmMediaConverter dmMediaConverter
Free 4K Video Converter for PC Free 4K Video Converter for PC This should be interesting, but probably not cheap. This should be interesting, but probably not cheap.
Display options: