PC Talk

Welcome to the PC Talk Forum, the place to discuss PC photography software and applications. Community moderators: Alex K. and rhit.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
How to calibrate ASUS PA279Q the right way for Adobe RGB? How to calibrate ASUS PA279Q the right way for Adobe RGB? High Delta e Post-Calibration High Delta e Post-Calibration
Any opinions on the Lenovo U530 laptop? Any opinions on the Lenovo U530 laptop? Does Image Editing Software Benefit from Multiple Core Processors? Does Image Editing Software Benefit from Multiple Core Processors?
What does this mean? What does this mean? SpeedFan v4.49 for use with Win7 64 bit SpeedFan v4.49 for use with Win7 64 bit
colours changing in certain programs! colours changing in certain programs! My ITX Editing Machine! My ITX Editing Machine!
Chrome and Firefox looks way too saturated compared to Safari Chrome and Firefox looks way too saturated compared to Safari Daminion 3.0 Released - the multi-user photo manager Daminion 3.0 Released - the multi-user photo manager
Can't see recent folders on a shared folder (that are really there.) Can't see recent folders on a shared folder (that are really there.) XP Pro Desktop Changed _Examples included XP Pro Desktop Changed _Examples included
Printer Driver Changed in Windows 8.1 Printer Driver Changed in Windows 8.1 Weird artifacts Weird artifacts
Macrium copy error W8 Macrium copy error W8 W8 ghost partions/volumes W8 ghost partions/volumes
a77 + Sigma 24mm f1.8 a77 + Sigma 24mm f1.8 How to "extend" a partitioned external HD How to "extend" a partitioned external HD
lightroom application wont load lightroom application wont load Error while accessing Raw (Nikon D600 .NEF) files from Adobe Bridge to Adobe Camera Raw. Error while accessing Raw (Nikon D600 .NEF) files from Adobe Bridge to Adobe Camera Raw.
Photoshop benchmark: PC vs new MacPro Photoshop benchmark: PC vs new MacPro is malware running on my PC? is malware running on my PC?
Photo Ninja for Portraits? Photo Ninja for Portraits? Problem with Firefox 26.0 ! Problem with Firefox 26.0 !
Aimersoft Blu Ray Ripper Failed to Load Disc Aimersoft Blu Ray Ripper Failed to Load Disc Issue with transfering pictures by USB Issue with transfering pictures by USB
FBI Moneypack Ransomeware FBI Moneypack Ransomeware Partial scan of Dell advertisement in today's newspaper Partial scan of Dell advertisement in today's newspaper
Adobe PS/LR RAW issues with custom white balance Adobe PS/LR RAW issues with custom white balance Blue Screen of Death Blue Screen of Death
Display options: