PIX 2015

PC Talk

Welcome to the PC Talk Forum, the place to discuss PC photography software and applications. Community moderators: Alex K. and rhit.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Free Antispy tool for Windows 10 - O&O ShutUp10 Free Antispy tool for Windows 10 - O&O ShutUp10 Danger of converting to Windows 10.... Danger of converting to Windows 10....
Daminion 4.0 Released. Link model release agreements with photos Daminion 4.0 Released. Link model release agreements with photos Can't see my images on Photobucket Can't see my images on Photobucket
ViewNX-i on Windows 10 installation problems ViewNX-i on Windows 10 installation problems How do I get "Upgrade to Windows 10" out of Windows Update dialog? How do I get "Upgrade to Windows 10" out of Windows Update dialog?
Pbase Gone? Pbase Gone? Breaking up one large LR4 catalog? Breaking up one large LR4 catalog?
Warning! Don't upgrade to windows 10! Warning! Don't upgrade to windows 10! Windows 10: P2P bandwidth sharing ON by default Windows 10: P2P bandwidth sharing ON by default
Win 10 and FastPictureViewer Codec Win 10 and FastPictureViewer Codec tip: limited rgb range over hdmi/displayport with nvidia gpus tip: limited rgb range over hdmi/displayport with nvidia gpus
Photoshop soft proof not working as should (Lightroom seems OK) Photoshop soft proof not working as should (Lightroom seems OK) Dehaze in ACR 9.1 (for CS6 users) Dehaze in ACR 9.1 (for CS6 users)
Internet Speed Internet Speed Firefox behaving badly Firefox behaving badly
Microsoft has finalized Windows 10 with build 10240 as RTM Microsoft has finalized Windows 10 with build 10240 as RTM Are we making too much fuss over small laptop screens? Are we making too much fuss over small laptop screens?
An excellent little water-resistant Bluetooth Indoor/Outdoor Speaker An excellent little water-resistant Bluetooth Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Forced Win 10 Updates.  Adverts, too? Forced Win 10 Updates. Adverts, too?
How to calibrate ASUS PA279Q the right way for Adobe RGB? How to calibrate ASUS PA279Q the right way for Adobe RGB? need help with colormunki calibration.. need help with colormunki calibration..
LX100 - fitting the auto lens cap LX100 - fitting the auto lens cap Resistance is futile Resistance is futile
Any opinions on quantum dot displays? Any opinions on quantum dot displays? Garbled images at my back-up drive ( with Sample Image ) Garbled images at my back-up drive ( with Sample Image )
Any networking gurus on here? Router terminology help. Any networking gurus on here? Router terminology help. System Restore Points issue System Restore Points issue
Dell Latitude E6510: how much hours of battery life? Dell Latitude E6510: how much hours of battery life? Upgraded modem to SMC  Networks Upgraded modem to SMC Networks
Display options: