PC Talk

Welcome to the PC Talk Forum, the place to discuss PC photography software and applications. Community moderators: Alex K. and rhit.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Understanding Ram Settings Understanding Ram Settings Linux - on a lighter note Linux - on a lighter note
3 choices !!! 3 choices !!! Transcend WIFI SD on Window - Automatic transfer – Almost there! Transcend WIFI SD on Window - Automatic transfer – Almost there!
Fun with a hand-me-down laptop? Fun with a hand-me-down laptop? A File Viewer/Explorer, please, I'm begging A File Viewer/Explorer, please, I'm begging
Images Corrupted on Import Images Corrupted on Import AfterShot Pro 1 and 2 Noise Removal Comparison_09-20-2014 AfterShot Pro 1 and 2 Noise Removal Comparison_09-20-2014
Need same size Icon and Text size for 2 Users Need same size Icon and Text size for 2 Users Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse updated with Bluetooth 4.0 Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse updated with Bluetooth 4.0
IE 11 Options at Top of Screen IE 11 Options at Top of Screen It is pretty smart, Logitech K480 It is pretty smart, Logitech K480
New PC build.....any changes/suggestions/comments New PC build.....any changes/suggestions/comments Crash Dump Screen Shot. Please help. Crash Dump Screen Shot. Please help.
System restore leading to wrong drive System restore leading to wrong drive Utility for batch exporting RAW files with Raw Therapee Utility for batch exporting RAW files with Raw Therapee
Just in case you're looking for a CPU cooler for your rig ... Just in case you're looking for a CPU cooler for your rig ... Magenta cast with i1 display 2 and windows 8.1 pcs Magenta cast with i1 display 2 and windows 8.1 pcs
500px uploads look very dark 500px uploads look very dark Computer audio - using coaxial cable to send FLAC files to DAC Computer audio - using coaxial cable to send FLAC files to DAC
Crushing blacks - graphics card or monitor? Crushing blacks - graphics card or monitor? FreeFileSync 6.7 FreeFileSync 6.7
Another Blue Screen Issue Another Blue Screen Issue Windows 9 Secret Information Found! Windows 9 Secret Information Found!
Please Help: Lenovo W540 Suddenly restarts Please Help: Lenovo W540 Suddenly restarts Chrome 37 to get hi def text at last. Chrome 37 to get hi def text at last.
Help with USB 3 Help with USB 3 Microsoft Office right-click menu weirdness Microsoft Office right-click menu weirdness
A bit more than dumb syncing A bit more than dumb syncing Ahh... Windows! Ahh... Windows!
Display options: