Printers and Printing

Welcome to the Printers and Printing Forum, the place to discuss both home and third party printing. Community moderators: Bob Meyer and xrdbear.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Color Management - Just Want to Make Sure I'm Doing it Correctly?? Color Management - Just Want to Make Sure I'm Doing it Correctly?? Problem with my Epson 3880 Problem with my Epson 3880
Affordable pigment printing services in San Francisco Bay Area? Affordable pigment printing services in San Francisco Bay Area? Best paper type for dark tones Best paper type for dark tones
Epson 7800 margin problems Epson 7800 margin problems Help with my 3880 Help with my 3880
Need help with first time printing Need help with first time printing Nozzle check ok but still streaks / r3000 / inkrepublic Nozzle check ok but still streaks / r3000 / inkrepublic
Epson large format clogging Epson large format clogging Printing and framing a volcano Printing and framing a volcano
ArgyllCMS help! Made 1000+ patch target, got horrible results ArgyllCMS help! Made 1000+ patch target, got horrible results unclogging adventures of the Pro 3800 unclogging adventures of the Pro 3800
Canon IPF 8300 - Paper wrinkles when printing dark colors. Canon IPF 8300 - Paper wrinkles when printing dark colors. Why are my prints smudging? Why are my prints smudging?
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II color printing problem Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II color printing problem R3000, Soft White Line, NEAR the top AND bottom boarder R3000, Soft White Line, NEAR the top AND bottom boarder
3880 front load ???? 3880 front load ???? OCP ink changes? OCP ink changes?
Printing problems with Epson R3000 Printing problems with Epson R3000 "Early adapters" invited to help test refillability of OCP CLI-42 ink for Canon Pro-100 printer "Early adapters" invited to help test refillability of OCP CLI-42 ink for Canon Pro-100 printer
Color difference between monitor and what I printed at Costco Color difference between monitor and what I printed at Costco The new Epson SC-PX5V II (successor to the R3000) The new Epson SC-PX5V II (successor to the R3000)
Accurately cutting from rolls of photo paper Accurately cutting from rolls of photo paper epson r3000 prints have random wet blobs of black ink epson r3000 prints have random wet blobs of black ink
Is it normal quality from Apple photo book? Is it normal quality from Apple photo book? EPSON 4880 Only printing middle of image EPSON 4880 Only printing middle of image
Upgrading from A3 Epson 1290 to? + Get some life out of 1290's clogged nozzle? Upgrading from A3 Epson 1290 to? + Get some life out of 1290's clogged nozzle? Why is it recommended to export as sRGB for jpeg? Why is it recommended to export as sRGB for jpeg?
MIS UT7, Epson 2200 Black and White Inkset for postage MIS UT7, Epson 2200 Black and White Inkset for postage Printing 16x9 aspect ratio photos Printing 16x9 aspect ratio photos
Display options: