Printers and Printing

Welcome to the Printers and Printing Forum, the place to discuss both home and third party printing. Community moderators: Bob Meyer and xrdbear.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Help scanning 110mm color negs on Epson v600 Help scanning 110mm color negs on Epson v600 looking for a printer looking for a printer
Epson 4800 missing same segment in nozzle check on every color Epson 4800 missing same segment in nozzle check on every color Epson WF-3640 printing very dark, don't think its a monitor calibration problem Epson WF-3640 printing very dark, don't think its a monitor calibration problem
Canon - Pixma Pro - Initial to Long Term Review Canon - Pixma Pro - Initial to Long Term Review artist turning pro needs pro printer artist turning pro needs pro printer
Reclaimed wood pano frame Reclaimed wood pano frame Printing Star Trails on Metal Printing Star Trails on Metal
Looking at the Epson SC-P7000 Looking at the Epson SC-P7000 A way of framing canvas A way of framing canvas
Oki C830DN magenta spots all over the page Oki C830DN magenta spots all over the page Streaks on Epson R3000 prints Streaks on Epson R3000 prints
problem with my Epson P600 printer problem with my Epson P600 printer Urgent borderless printing question (please reply :-) Urgent borderless printing question (please reply :-)
Problem with Epson P600 Mac driver Problem with Epson P600 Mac driver Epson 3880: Print Head Issue Epson 3880: Print Head Issue
Print additional info on printed labels? Print additional info on printed labels? Advice for processing B&W photos for prints to frame? Advice for processing B&W photos for prints to frame?
Epson Stylus C120 Epson Stylus C120 What’s wrong with the messing characters when preview as pdf files? What’s wrong with the messing characters when preview as pdf files?
cyan in magenta cyan in magenta Looking at the Epson P400 Looking at the Epson P400
Problems from install Epson xp-830 software? Problems from install Epson xp-830 software? extra wide pano printing online providers? extra wide pano printing online providers?
ProPhoto image containing printable maximally bright AND maximally saturated colors ProPhoto image containing printable maximally bright AND maximally saturated colors Collage mats, sized to printer Collage mats, sized to printer
B&W Monochrome Printing with Laser/LED B&W Monochrome Printing with Laser/LED Replacing my Epson Pro 4900 Printer with Canon IPF5100? Replacing my Epson Pro 4900 Printer with Canon IPF5100?
Tension of guide wheels on head of Epson 7880 Tension of guide wheels on head of Epson 7880 Here are RGB colors that are maximally sensitive to incrementing a single channel Here are RGB colors that are maximally sensitive to incrementing a single channel