Printers and Printing

Welcome to the Printers and Printing Forum, the place to discuss both home and third party printing. Community moderators: Bob Meyer and xrdbear.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Epson 3880 drips ink on prints Epson 3880 drips ink on prints 3880 is now replaced with Epson P800 3880 is now replaced with Epson P800
Epson 3800. Subtle color fidelity problems. Epson 3800. Subtle color fidelity problems. Canon Color Management Tool Pro totally non-functional? Canon Color Management Tool Pro totally non-functional?
Help to identify textured finish on cotton rag Help to identify textured finish on cotton rag Canvas printing problems Canvas printing problems
Looking at the Epson SC-P600 Looking at the Epson SC-P600 Epson Pro 4000 clogged head ? Epson Pro 4000 clogged head ?
How to make a Pro-100 print 13x26? How to make a Pro-100 print 13x26? EPSON PLQ 20 - how can i change the crossflight? Please help EPSON PLQ 20 - how can i change the crossflight? Please help
Problem profiling my HP Envy 7640 Problem profiling my HP Envy 7640 cyan in magenta cyan in magenta
Epson 3880, white color appear in the top layer of the print. Doesn`t blend. Epson 3880, white color appear in the top layer of the print. Doesn`t blend. ***What to charge for a framed 4x6 Portrait***??? ***What to charge for a framed 4x6 Portrait***???
New Canon Pixma Pro-100 - Printing from Lightroom (Pink/Peachy) color cast New Canon Pixma Pro-100 - Printing from Lightroom (Pink/Peachy) color cast Buyer's Guide Best photo printer for your needs Buyer's Guide Best photo printer for your needs
Epson 3880 will only print a portion of my work on a large doctument Epson 3880 will only print a portion of my work on a large doctument Broken chip (epson xp-405) Broken chip (epson xp-405)
What to do with a clogged 4900? What to do with a clogged 4900? Canon Pro9500 MkII Owner Pls Help! Canon Pro9500 MkII Owner Pls Help!
The facts about DPI of photo printer The facts about DPI of photo printer Espon R2400 poor print quality Espon R2400 poor print quality
Lay-flat paper Lay-flat paper Which Software for Custom Borders & Batch Printing (Event 4R Prints)? Which Software for Custom Borders & Batch Printing (Event 4R Prints)?
Can you please help me? Can you please help me? Need help with "new" refurb R3000 that came broken! Need help with "new" refurb R3000 that came broken!
SC-P800 review SC-P800 review A2 Canson Platine paper buckles A2 Canson Platine paper buckles
HELP! Repeating marks on prints from my Epson 3880 HELP! Repeating marks on prints from my Epson 3880 Canon Pixma Pro 9000 - Print Dialog Box - Options are grayed out Canon Pixma Pro 9000 - Print Dialog Box - Options are grayed out
Display options: