My Best Photo of the Week
Challenge has finished
Did you capture a wonderful photo this week, but there's no current and appropriate challenge to display it? Here is your opportunity to show it to us. Make sure your entry is 1,600px MAXIMUM on its longer side. Please remember that this is a family-friendly site, and enter photos appropriate for everyone to view.
Wednesday, 16th July, 2014 (GMT)
Wednesday, 23rd July, 2014 –
Tuesday, 29th July, 2014
Wednesday, 30th July, 2014 –
Tuesday, 5th August, 2014
- SIZE: Longer side of entry, MAXIMUM 1600px.
- No glaringly obvious HDR or excessive post-processing. If it hurts my eyes, it's out!
- TITLE: Give your entry a title or name, not just a file number.
- NO watermarks or forms of identification, or personal website reference
Capture date rules:
- Images must be shot after the announcement date of the challenge.
- Pictures must contain full EXIF data to verify the correct date of capture. Some software will strip EXIF data during the export stage, or if you 'Save for the web' so check the relevant settings in your processing software.
- Photos accepted in last week's challenge cannot be entered again this week. Go out and shoot another masterpiece.
- I encourage everyone to participate in voting in the challenges, to counteract the negative, sandbag votes, and you can enjoy viewing other entrants' works while voting.
- Entrants who cheat on the capture date will be banned from 'My Photo of the Week' challenges.
- Entrants who cheat by sandbagging, vote manipulation, or with multiple DPR accounts will be DQ'd from my challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Thursday, 24th July, 2014 15:02
||Sunday, 20th July, 2014