My Best Photo of the Week
Challenge has finished
Did you capture a wonderful photo this week, but there's no current and appropriate challenge to display it? Here is your opportunity to show it to us. Make sure your entry is 1,600px MAXIMUM on its longer side. Please remember that this is a family-friendly site, and enter photos appropriate for everyone to view.
Wednesday, 25th June, 2014 (GMT)
Wednesday, 2nd July, 2014 –
Tuesday, 8th July, 2014
Wednesday, 9th July, 2014 –
Tuesday, 15th July, 2014
- SIZE: Longer side of entry, MAXIMUM 1600px.
- No glaringly obvious HDR or excessive post-processing. If it hurts my eyes, it's out!
- TITLE: Give your entry a title, not just a photo number.
- NO watermarks or forms of identification, or personal website reference
Capture date rules:
- Images must be shot after the announcement date of the challenge.
- Pictures must contain full EXIF data to verify the correct date of capture. Be aware that some software will strip EXIF data during the export stage, or if you 'save for the web' so check the relevant settings in your processing software.
- Photos accepted in last week's challenge cannot be entered again this week. Go out and shoot another masterpiece.
- I encourage everyone to participate in voting in the challenges, to counteract the negative, sandbag votes, and you can enjoy viewing other entrants' works while voting.
- Entrants who cheat on the capture date will be banned from 'My Photo of the Week' challenges.
- Entrants who cheat by sandbagging, vote manipulation, or with multiple DPR accounts will be banned from my challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Wednesday, 2nd July, 2014 01:27
||Saturday, 28th June, 2014