My Best Photo of the Week
Challenge has finished
Did you capture a wonderful photo this week, but there's no current and appropriate challenge to display it? Here is your opportunity to show it to us. Make sure your entry is 1,600px MAXIMUM on its longer side. Please remember that this is a family-friendly site, and enter photos appropriate for everyone to view.
Wednesday, 11th June, 2014 (GMT)
Wednesday, 18th June, 2014 –
Tuesday, 24th June, 2014
Wednesday, 25th June, 2014 –
Tuesday, 1st July, 2014
- SIZE: Longer side of entry, MAXIMUM 1600px.
- No glaringly obvious HDR or excessive post-processing. If it hurts my eyes, it's out!
- TITLE: Give your entry a title, not just a photo number.
- NO watermarks or forms of identification, or personal website reference
Capture date rules:
- Images must be shot after the announcement date of the challenge.
- Pictures must contain full EXIF data to verify the correct date of capture. Some software will strip EXIF data during the export stage, or if you 'save for the web' so check the relevant settings in your processing software.
- Photos accepted in last week's challenge cannot be entered again this week. Go out and shoot another masterpiece.
- I encourage everyone to vote in the challenges, to counteract the negative, sandbag votes.
- Entrants who cheat on the capture date will be banned from the 'Photo of the Week' challenges.
- Entrants who cheat by sandbagging, vote manipulation, or with multiple DPR accounts will be DQ'd from my challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Monday, 23rd June, 2014 03:47
||Friday, 13th June, 2014