My Best Photo of the Week
Challenge has finished
Did you capture a wonderful photo this week, but there's no current and appropriate challenge to display it? Here is your opportunity to show it to us. Make sure your entry is 1,600px MAXIMUM on its longer side. Please remember that this is a family-friendly site, and enter photos appropriate for everyone to view.
Wednesday, 23rd April, 2014 (GMT)
Wednesday, 30th April, 2014 –
Tuesday, 6th May, 2014
Wednesday, 7th May, 2014 –
Tuesday, 13th May, 2014
- SIZE: Longer side of entry, MAXIMUM 1600px.
- No glaringly obvious HDR or excessive post-processing. If it hurts my eyes, it's out!
- TITLE: Give your entry a title, not just a photo number.
- NO watermarks or forms of identification, or personal website reference
Capture date rules:
- Images must be shot after the announcement date of the challenge.
- Pictures must contain full EXIF data to verify the correct date of capture. Be aware that some software will strip EXIF data during the export stage, so check the relevant settings in your processing software.
- Photos entered in last week's challenge cannot be entered again this week. Go out and shoot another masterpiece.
- Members who have entered hundreds of challenges, and chosen not to participate in voting for other entries, while expecting other members to vote for them, will be DQ'd.
- Entrants who cheat on the capture date will not be welcome in the 'Photo of the Week' challenges.
- Entrants who cheat by sandbagging, vote manipulation, or with multiple DPR accounts will be DQ'd from my challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Sunday, 4th May, 2014 12:25
||Friday, 2nd May, 2014