-Lost in the Rat Race- (BW + Border + Title watermark)
Challenge has finished
Take a dayshot or a well lit shot of the above with one (or more) human adult(s) as the main subject. Face is a must. Put a Border and Title Watermark on the photograph itself. Photo can be taken with any camera, i.e DSLR, SLR, Mirrorless, Compact, Smartphone, etc... Sunset/sunrise shots are acceptable provided the main subject(s) doesn't appear to be a silhouette.
Monday, 20th January, 2014 (GMT)
Monday, 27th January, 2014 –
Sunday, 2nd February, 2014
Monday, 3rd February, 2014 –
Sunday, 9th February, 2014
- No composites please.
- Cropping is OK, but do not cut out / replace the background.
- Filters are allowed as long as the other rules are respected
- No colour tints please, keep it as greyscale as possible.
- Only entrants who have won at least one photo challenge in Dpreview.com can enter.
- I might consider allowing entries from beginner participants if their shot are on par with the rest of the entries.
- The total entry limit is now set at 35, might slightly increase the limit if this challenge is well received.
- Do not submit shots used in previously completed DPReview.com challenges.
- No political statements please, any photos with the slightest hint of controversial statement or message will be removed without any notice.
- Shots I find offensive might be removed.
- Make sure the entries look good and tasteful (at least you must find your own shot tasteful).
- (Watermark can be on the Border as it is considered part of the Photo)
- Complaints might not be entertained after the voting has ended.
- The host's action (or inaction) is up to him.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
I touch no one and no one touches me. I am a rock. I am an Island
Monday, 27th January, 2014 07:11
||Tuesday, 25th June, 2013