- People Silhouettes in Public - (BW with Border and Title Watermark)
Challenge has finished
Take a dayshot or a well lit shot of Adult Human(s) silhouette in a public place as a main subject.
Monday, 28th October, 2013 (GMT)
Monday, 4th November, 2013 –
Sunday, 10th November, 2013
Monday, 11th November, 2013 –
Sunday, 17th November, 2013
- Strictly no composites please.
- Cropping is OK, but do not remove the background.
- Filters are acceptable.
- Only entrants who have won at least one photo challenge in Dpreview.com can enter.
- I might consider allowing entries from beginner participants if their entry is on par with the rest of the field.
- The total entry limit is now set at 35, it might be increase if the challenge is well received.
- Do not submit shots used in previously completed DPReview.com challenges.
- No political statements please, any photos with the slightest hint of controversial statement or message will be removed without any notice.
- Shots I find offensive might be removed.
- Make sure the entries look good and tasteful (at least you must find your own shot tasteful).
- Complaints might not be entertained after the voting has ended.
- Note to voters - It doesn't matter if the title is watermarked on the border as the border is part of the photo.
- The host's action (or inaction) is up to him.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Sunday, 10th November, 2013 02:45
||Monday, 6th May, 2013