Challenge has finished
Pakistan is an amazing country. But, due to a somewhat dicey political/safety situation in some parts of the country, it does not get very many visitors. This is a shame, so let's use this challenge to show non-visitors what they are missing. The spectacular scenery, the culture, the people . . . all could be worthy subjects.
Only photos that were taken inside Pakistan are eligible.
Entrants are required to (1) vote for each other entry, (2) read the comments (if any) below this challenge, in case I or other entrants post with Rules questions or clarifications, and (3) follow each of the challenge rules...including voting WITHIN THE FIRST SIX DAYS of the challenge.
Thursday, 5th September, 2013 (GMT)
Thursday, 12th September, 2013 –
Wednesday, 18th September, 2013
Thursday, 19th September, 2013 –
Wednesday, 25th September, 2013
- No HDR (or HDR-like) post-processing.
- Be subtle in your touch, if you choose to vignette in post-processing
- No selective desaturation
- Either no borders added, or extremely narrow borders. Fill the frame with your amazing images.
- ** FOR THIS CHALLENGE, YOU **MUST** VOTE ON OR BEFORE TUESDAY. (IE, YOU HAVE ONLY 6 DAYS TO VOTE, INSTEAD OF 7 DAYS!!!!).
- No watermarks on the photo that can identify who you are.
- -Image must be 1600 pixels on the longest side.
- -1% leeway on size restrictions (ie, 16 pixels)
- - Must have a meaningful title
- - Either title or details must give location where image was shot.
- ** FOR THIS CHALLENGE, YOU **MUST** VOTE ON OR BEFORE TUESDAY, PST. (IE, YOU HAVE ONLY 6 DAYS TO VOTE, INSTEAD OF 7 DAYS!!!!)**
- - Please submit only images that have not been used in a DP challenge in the past few years. Violaters will be DQ'd, even if this violation is discovered after the voting has ended.
- -Note: the 'no repeat images' rule does not apply to a photo entered in only the the Best of the Week/Month-type challenges. Please PM me in advance if you have any questions about this.
- -IF YOU ENTER . . . VOTE FOR EACH AND EVERY OTHER IMAGE. Taking the time to vote for your peers' images is *HALF* of this challenge. If you prefer not to vote in challenges you enter; I understand... but please, skip this challenge and save the space for another photographer. :-)
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Beautiful view of Islamabad fro Margala Hills.
Monday, 16th September, 2013 15:05
||Saturday, 9th July, 2011