Challenge has finished
In this challenge, show us circles formed by nature. This might be a flower, a mushroom, a leaf, or perhaps something formed by wind or water. Macro and close-up shots welcome. Subjects should be taken outside in their natural environment, not inside under studio lights. No balls or spheres, or spirals this time; they will have their own challenges later. No shots of the moon, (which is a sphere.) SIZE: 1,600px MAXIMUM ON LONGER SIDE.
Saturday, 4th May, 2013 (GMT)
Saturday, 11th May, 2013 –
Friday, 17th May, 2013
Saturday, 18th May, 2013 –
Friday, 24th May, 2013
- SIZE: Longer side of entry, MAXIMUM 1600px.
- Digital photos only, with full EXIF data.
- Colour only.
- NO glaringly obvious HDR. If it hurts my eyes, it's out!
- TITLE: Give your entry a title, not just an photo number.
- NO watermarks or forms of identification, or personal website references.
- NO photos from previous DPR challenges can be entered in this challenge.
- Two (2) entries per person allowed, but each entry should be of a different circular subject.
- Encouraging comments about entries are welcome.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! If you enter the challenge, vote on other entries! This will hopefully counteract the sandbaggers' votes which spoil the genuine results for everyone's entries.
- ENTRANTS WHO HAVE ENTERED NUMEROUS CHALLENGES, AND HAVE NEVER VOTED, OR HAVE A VERY LOW VOTING SCORE RELATIVE TO THEIR ENTRIES, EXPECTING OTHERS TO DO THEIR WORK FOR THEM MAY BE DQ'D. I don't like Free-loaders or Free Riders in my challenges.
- Sandbagging, and vote solicitation will cause DQ'ing of entries, don't even contemplate it!
- Entrants or voters caught cheating will be unwelcome in my future challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Common Buckeye on Coneflower
Saturday, 11th May, 2013 19:03
||Tuesday, 7th May, 2013