Challenge has finished
Make a photo joke! Create a photograph-based work that is genuinely funny. The material you use has to be your own work throughout, i.e. you are not alowed to include anything that you yourself have not photographed or sketched-in. Yes, adding of drawn elements is allowed, as long as the entry is based on your own photograph. So: be witty, observe all the rules - and make us larf!
Thursday, 4th April, 2013 (GMT)
Thursday, 11th April, 2013 –
Wednesday, 17th April, 2013
Thursday, 18th April, 2013 –
Wednesday, 24th April, 2013
- Own digitally taken photos only.
- Longer side of the entry MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- All Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- Composite images are allowed. All components and add-ins must be yours.
- Frames / Borders within the overall size limits are acceptable.
- No time-stamps, watermarks, nor any other kind of author-identifying data.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency. Entries which may offend the viewer in any sense will be disqualified.
- Your Entry MUST have a proper Title. Titles containing camera or archive codes, which don't mean anything to the Viewers, will cause disqualification.
- DO NOT borrow: use only your own idea and work! Complaints to the contrary may cause disqualification.
- Constructive comments are welcome.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt puts the perpetrator on the Blacklist.
- Entrants / Voters blacklisted and/or caught cheating in ANY DPR Challenge are NOT WELCOME in my Challenges, and will be removed on sight.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
I'm not greedy! It's just a snack
Spike eating a smoked pig femur....
Tuesday, 16th April, 2013 23:45
||Saturday, 23rd June, 2012