Challenge has finished
The Sicilian philosopher Empedocles called these the four "roots". Plato was likely the first to use the term "element" for EARTH, AIR, FIRE and WATER. In Buddhism these four "great elements" are not viewed as substances, but as categories of sensory experience. In this Challenge, you should enter your images which show all Four Elements together.
Thursday, 14th March, 2013 (GMT)
Thursday, 21st March, 2013 –
Wednesday, 27th March, 2013
Thursday, 28th March, 2013 –
Wednesday, 3rd April, 2013
- Digitally taken photos with full EXIF only.
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Format and Aspect may be as you please.
- No noticeable Post-Processing interventions.
- No Composite photos allowed - One-Shot photo contents only.
- No Frames nor Borders allowed.
- No time-stamps, watermarks, nor any other kind of author-identifying data.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency. Entries which may offend the viewer in any sense will be disqualified.
- Your Entry MUST have a proper Title. Titles containing camera or archive codes, which don't mean anything to the Viewers, will cause disqualification.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the Voting Period ends, so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt puts the perpetrator on the Blacklist.
- Entrants / Voters blacklisted and/or caught cheating in ANY DPR Challenge are NOT WELCOME in my Challenges, and will be removed on sight.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
The Elbe shore in Hamburg, Germany
Tuesday, 26th March, 2013 19:33
||Wednesday, 27th March, 2013