Jigsaw Puzzle #3. Landscape, influenced by Man
Challenge has finished
Show us an example of a very busy, detailed landscape which would make a great jigsaw puzzle. There must be evidence of man-made structures, such as roads, buildings, bridges over rivers or streams, orchards, tree plantations, vineyards, cultivated fields, etc. NO cityscapes, townscapes or seascapes this time please. Think 1,000+ piece, devious 'drive-you-crazy' picture with lots of minute details.... :-) SIZE: 1,600px MAXIMUM ON LONGER SIDE.
Saturday, 23rd February, 2013 (GMT)
Saturday, 2nd March, 2013 –
Friday, 8th March, 2013
Saturday, 9th March, 2013 –
Friday, 15th March, 2013
- SIZE: Longer side of entry, MAXIMUM 1600px.
- Digital photos only, with full EXIF data.
- Colour only.
- NO glaringly obvious HDR. If it hurts my eyes, it's out!
- TITLE: Give your entry a title, not just an photo number.
- NO watermarks or forms of identification, or personal website references.
- Don't add 'puzzle effect' to the photo.
- NO photos from previous DPR challenges can be entered in this challenge.
- Encouraging comments about entries are welcome.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! If you enter the challenge, vote on other entries! This will hopefully counteract the sandbaggers' votes which spoil the genuine results for everyone's entries.
- Don't try to vote via Thumbnails in this challenge..... It's not a fair way to assess the details in such a challenge.
- ENTRANTS WHO HAVE ENTERED NUMEROUS CHALLENGES, AND HAVE NEVER VOTED, OR HAVE A VERY LOW VOTING SCORE RELATIVE TO THEIR ENTRIES, EXPECTING OTHERS TO DO THEIR WORK FOR THEM MAY BE DQ'D. I don't like Free-loaders or Free Riders in my challenges.
- Sandbagging, and vote solicitation will cause DQ'ing of entries, don't even contemplate it!
- Entrants or voters caught cheating will be unwelcome in my future challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Mother Nature's Decoration
Parking lot in a park
Tuesday, 5th March, 2013 23:24
||Thursday, 28th February, 2013