Challenge has finished
Take a half of a human face image, flip it horizontally, and reconnect to itself, creating a new physiognomy. The example was once used to demonstrate how no face can be perfectly symmetrical without losing much of its expressiveness. For that purpose, best use a picture of someone who won't mind! Auto-portraits are fine... and MIND the Rules, please!
Thursday, 7th February, 2013 (GMT)
Thursday, 14th February, 2013 –
Wednesday, 20th February, 2013
Thursday, 21st February, 2013 –
Wednesday, 27th February, 2013
- Own digitally taken photos with full EXIF only.
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Format and Aspect may be as you please.
- Frames / Borders within the overall size limits are acceptable.
- No time-stamps, watermarks, nor any other kind of author-identifying data.
- Human face images only.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency. Entries which may offend the viewer in any sense will be disqualified.
- Your Entry MUST have a proper Title.
- Title MUST NOT reveal or hint at identity of the person in the image.
- Titles containing camera or archive codes, which don't mean anything to the Viewers, will cause disqualification.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the Voting Period ends, so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt puts the perpetrator on the Blacklist.
- Entrants / Voters blacklisted and/or caught cheating in ANY DPR Challenge are NOT WELCOME in my Challenges, and will be removed on sight.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Image of my daughter.
Monday, 18th February, 2013 17:02
||Saturday, 29th September, 2012