Thailand 1 of 4: environmental portrait
Challenge has finished
Environmental portraits only, taken in Thailand, of Thais. Next week's challenge will be for traditional portraits only.
Please, no images that you've already used in prior challenges . . . let's see something fresh and new from you. (I will likely depend on help from other challenge participants in tracking down violators. So, images that are repeats could be DQ'd at any time . .. even after the challenge ends!) Thanks in advance for this. :-)
Thursday, 31st January, 2013 (GMT)
Thursday, 7th February, 2013 –
Wednesday, 13th February, 2013
Thursday, 14th February, 2013 –
Wednesday, 20th February, 2013
- No HDR
- No selective desaturation
- Be subtle if you vignette in your post-processing. If it looks like it was shot with a Holga, you've gone too far. (Unless you did shoot it with a Holga) :-)
- No Black & White, if it was shot on a digital camera.
- -Image must be 1600 pixels on the longest side.
- -1% leeway on size restrictions
- -Must have a meaningful title
- -Either title or details must give location where image was shot.
- -Photos that are recipients of suspicious voting patterns will be DQ'd.
- -I will give a "Judge's Choice" award to the top (in my opinion) images. Probably the top 3 images or so. These will be highlighted in the "Challenges" forum after the end of the voting phase.
- -IF YOU ENTERED AN IMAGE, ***MUST*** VOTE ON ALL OTHER ENTRIES. THIS SHOULD TAKE LESS THAN 10 MINUTES TO DO. THANKS. :-)
- --CHALLENGE WILL BE WITHDRAWN IF FEWER THAN 10 VOTES PER IMAGE. SO, IF YOU ENTER . . . VOTE FOR ALL OTHER IMAGES!!!
- -Voting for the other images is a major part of this challenge. If you do not have the time, don't want to vote in your own challenges, etc.. I understand. Please don't enter this challenge, and save the space for another photographer. :-)
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Gourmet chef in Chinatown Bangkok
Sunday, 10th February, 2013 11:22
||Wednesday, 6th February, 2013