Challenge has finished
What we see in your entry is what you have made with your own hands!
It may be a work of art, it may be an utensil, it may be a work of repair or even an invention... - but it must not be a photo! It can only be a photo of what you made.
MIND THE RULES!
Thursday, 24th January, 2013 (GMT)
Thursday, 31st January, 2013 –
Wednesday, 6th February, 2013
Thursday, 7th February, 2013 –
Wednesday, 13th February, 2013
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Format and Aspect may be as you please.
- Minor Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- No Composite photos allowed - One-Shot photo contents only.
- No Frames nor Borders allowed.
- No time-stamps, watermarks, nor any other kind of author-identifying data.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency. Entries which may offend the viewer in any sense will be disqualified.
- Your Entry MUST have a proper Title. Titles containing camera or archive codes, which don't mean anything to the Viewers, will cause disqualification.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the Voting Period ends, so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt puts the perpetrator on the Blacklist.
- Entrants / Voters blacklisted and/or caught cheating in ANY DPR Challenge are NOT WELCOME in my Challenges, and will be removed on sight.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
made this bread with my own hands
Wednesday, 6th February, 2013 17:13
||Sunday, 26th February, 2006