Challenge has finished
See the sample photo. The gulls look like they're having a conversation. Can you imagine what about? Post your photo of animals or inanimate objects, and type their imagined "conversation" in the Description Field. Then see the other Entrants' images and suggest possible "conversations" in the Comment Fields below there. Should be fun reading... :)
ATTENTION: Please observe all the rules! If your image is DQ'd, all the added comments will go too. So please double-check everything is correct BEFORE submitting your work!
Thursday, 27th December, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 3rd January, 2013 –
Wednesday, 9th January, 2013
Thursday, 10th January, 2013 –
Wednesday, 16th January, 2013
- Own digitally taken photos only.
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Format and Aspect may be as you please.
- All Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- Frames / Borders within the overall size limits are acceptable.
- No Composite photos allowed - One-Shot photo contents only.
- No time-stamps, watermarks, nor any other kind of author-identifying data.
- MANDATORY: Have a Happy New Year, nice holidays - and Good Light! :)
- Post your photo of animals or inanimate objects, and enter their "conversation" in the Description Field. Use no other place for this!
- See the other Entrants' images, and suggest the "conversations" in the Comment Field below their entry.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency. Entries or comments which may offend the viewer in any sense will be removed.
- Your Entry MUST have a proper Title. Titles containing camera or archive codes, which don't mean anything to the Viewers, will cause disqualification.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt puts the perpetrator on the Blacklist.
- Entrants / Voters blacklisted and/or caught cheating in ANY DPR Challenge are NOT WELCOME in my Challenges, and will be removed on sight.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Go ahead and get it.
Thursday, 3rd January, 2013 15:00
||Saturday, 28th April, 2012