China--Anything other than of people
Challenge has finished
What symbolizes China to you? It can be the sites (e.g., Great Wall, Terra Cotta Warriors). It could be iconic animals. It could be a landscape. Whatever (other than its people) says "China" to you.
Thursday, 27th December, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 3rd January, 2013 –
Wednesday, 9th January, 2013
Thursday, 10th January, 2013 –
Wednesday, 16th January, 2013
- No composites.
- Minor post-processing only.
- No HDR.
- No selective desaturation.
- -Image must be 1600 pixels on the longest side.
- -1% leeway on size restrictions
- -Must have a meaningful title
- -Either title or details must give location where image was shot.
- -Photos that are recipients of suspicious voting patterns will be DQ'd.
- -I will give a "Judge's Choice" award to the top (in my opinion) images. Probably the top 3 images. These will be highlighted in the "Challenges" forum after the end of the voting phase.
- -It's fine to have one ore more people in your submission; but people should not be the main subject(s). Hint: When you look at your photo, does your eye first go to a person in the image? If yes, then pick a different photo to submit.
- -IF YOU ENTERED AN IMAGE, ***PLEASE*** VOTE ON ALL OTHER ENTRIES. THIS SHOULD TAKE LESS THAN 10 MINUTES TO DO. THANKS. :-)
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Yuanyang Terraced Field, Yunnan, China
Thursday, 3rd January, 2013 14:45
||Monday, 22nd February, 2010