Challenge has finished
At this celebratory time of the year, let us see a star or stars here on earth. NOT the twinkly ones up in the sky at night, but those we see around us, in the natural environment. The star/stars might be flowers, leaves, a plant, a starfish, sparkles on the water or perhaps marking on an insect or spider.... Macro shots welcome. SIZE: 1,600px MAXIMUM ON LONGER SIDE.
Saturday, 8th December, 2012 (GMT)
Saturday, 15th December, 2012 –
Friday, 21st December, 2012
Saturday, 22nd December, 2012 –
Friday, 28th December, 2012
- SIZE: Longer side of entry, MAXIMUM 1600px.
- Digital photos only, with full EXIF data.
- Colour only.
- No HDR.
- Don't remove the background.
- TITLE: Give your entry a title, not just an photo number.
- NO watermarks or forms of identification, or personal website references.
- YES! Photos entered in previous DPR challenges MAY be used in this challenge, but I would prefer you to enter new pictures. Those "not again..." shots tend to be voted down, in my experience.
- Two (2) entries per person allowed, but each entry should be a different subject.
- Encouraging comments about entries are welcome.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! If you enter the challenge, take the time to vote on other entries! This will hopefully counteract the sandbaggers' votes which spoil the genuine results for everyone's entries.
- Sandbagging, and vote solicitation will cause DQ'ing of entries, please don't even contemplate it!
- Entrants or voters caught cheating will be unwelcome in my future challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Jasmine Nightshade flower
Saturday, 15th December, 2012 07:46
||Tuesday, 11th September, 2012