Challenge has finished
Natural forces are well-known for their sculpting. Waves, tidal movement, and biochemical agents have created (and still do) many of this World's wonders. Some of those are huge, the others just tiny shapes, but we find them beautiful regardless of their size. Show us the ones you have found! (Mind the rules!)
Thursday, 29th November, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 6th December, 2012 –
Wednesday, 12th December, 2012
Thursday, 13th December, 2012 –
Wednesday, 19th December, 2012
- Digitally taken photos and quality scanned analog photos are allowed.
- In case of analog photos, add material and elements info, if possible.
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Format and Aspect may be as you please.
- Minor Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- No Composite photos - One-Shot photo contents only.
- Frames / Borders are acceptable, within the overall size limits.
- No time-stamps, watermarks, nor any other kind of author-identifying data.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency. Entries which may offend the viewer in any sense will be disqualified.
- Your Entry MUST have a proper Title. Titles containing camera or archive codes which don't mean anything to the Viewers, will be disqualified.
- DO NOT COMMENT under individual entries until the end of Voting Period, so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt puts the perpetrator on the Blacklist.
- Entrants / Voters blacklisted and/or caught cheating in ANY DPR Challenge are NOT WELCOME in my Challenges, and will be removed on sight.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Karst scenery of the Li River, China
Sunday, 9th December, 2012 16:37
||Sunday, 4th November, 2012