Challenge has finished
This is a Close-up theme. Fill your frames with a watchface. Your object can be any wrist or pocket watch, but no clock, digital phone, camera, nor any kind of similar time display. Make sure the watch face covers most of the image. It's an everyday sight, so make it interesting in your special way. PLEASE NOTE: Those who don't want to read and/or follow the Rules will have to upload more than once.
Thursday, 15th November, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 22nd November, 2012 –
Wednesday, 28th November, 2012
Thursday, 29th November, 2012 –
Wednesday, 5th December, 2012
- Digitally taken photos with full EXIF only.
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Format and Aspect may be as you please.
- Minor Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- No Composite photos - One-Shot photo contents only.
- No Frames nor Borders.
- No watermarks, no date/time nor any other identification allowed.
- Image MUST be of a wrist or pocket watch, and NOT of any other kind of time-showing device.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency. Entries which may offend the viewer in any sense will be disqualified.
- Your Entry MUST have a proper Title. Titles of entries containing camera codes or such (alone or anywhere within the Title) will be disqualified.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the end of Voting Period so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt puts the perpetrator on the Blacklist.
- Entrants / Voters blacklisted and/or caught cheating in ANY DPR Challenge are NOT WELCOME in my Challenges, and will be removed on sight.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
1998 Rolex With Champagne Tapestry Dial
Thursday, 22nd November, 2012 03:11
||Thursday, 1st December, 2011