Challenge has finished
For my 50th Cjhallenge, find your inspiration in two interacting (kinds of) liquids! Present it attractively, and you may win this one. The rules are fairly standard and simple to observe, so PLEASE do it right the first time!
Thursday, 6th December, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 13th December, 2012 –
Wednesday, 19th December, 2012
Thursday, 20th December, 2012 –
Wednesday, 26th December, 2012
- Digitally taken photos with full EXIF, please.
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- All Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- No Composite photos - One-Shot photo contents only.
- No Frames nor Borders.
- No time-stamps, watermarks, nor any other kind of author-identifying data.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency. Entries which may offend the viewer in any sense will be disqualified.
- Your Entry MUST have a proper Title. Titles containing camera or archive codes which don't mean anything to the Viewers, will be disqualified.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the end of Voting Period, so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt puts the perpetrator on the Blacklist.
- Entrants / Voters blacklisted and/or caught cheating in ANY DPR Challenge are NOT WELCOME in my Challenges, and will be removed on sight.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Sample 2 - Liquid In Liquid
Thursday, 15th November, 2012 15:37
||Thursday, 25th August, 2011
||Fluorescein marker paint (harmless)