Challenge has finished
We often correct our images by cropping the originals. Sometimes it's because the optical characteristics were not ideal for the shot, and sometimes just to align the image with the composition rules. In this Challenge, show us your Original and the best Crop cut out of it. For this you'll have to make 2 entries. PLEASE SEE THE RULES FOR EXPLANATION how to present it! All the rules must be observed, so please read carefully.
Thursday, 8th November, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 15th November, 2012 –
Wednesday, 21st November, 2012
Thursday, 22nd November, 2012 –
Wednesday, 28th November, 2012
- Digitally taken photos with full EXIF only.
- Longer side of each photo MUST NOT BE OVER 1600px.
- Minor Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- No Composite photos - One-Shot photo contents only.
- No Frames nor Borders.
- No watermarks, no date/time nor any other identification allowed.
- Source image should be titled like this: [Title]- ORIGINAL
- Cropped image should be titled so: [Title of the original] - CROPPED
- ATTENTION: WHEN VOTING, VOTE ONLY UPON THE "CROPPED" VERSION!
- Your Entries MUST have correctly composed Titles. Titles containing camera codes or such (alone or anywhere within the Title) will be disqualified.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency. Entries which may offend the viewer in any sense will be disqualified.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the end of Voting Period so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt puts the perpetrator on the Blacklist.
- Entrants / Voters blacklisted and/or caught cheating in ANY DPR Challenge are NOT WELCOME in my Challenges, and will be removed on sight.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Thursday, 15th November, 2012 06:03
||Monday, 17th September, 2012