Challenge has finished
Let's make this one a bit different. Take a photo of something unusual, or something usual in an unusual way, but take care to present your object clearly! Then go see what the other Entrants' images might be, and write your guess in the Comment field below their image. At the end of Voting phase, each Entrant should explain their image, and we'll see who managed to guess correctly what their image shows. More about it - in the Rules!
Thursday, 1st November, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 8th November, 2012 –
Wednesday, 14th November, 2012
Thursday, 15th November, 2012 –
Wednesday, 21st November, 2012
- Digitally taken photos with full EXIF only.
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Minor Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- One-Shot photo contents only.
- No Frames nor Borders.
- No watermarks, no date/time nor any other identification allowed.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency. Entries which may offend the viewer in any sense will be disqualified.
- Your Entry MUST have a proper Title. Title MUST NOT suggest what the object may be - let it remain as mysterious as possible.
- Titles containing camera codes or such (alone or anywhere within the Title) will be disqualified.
- Leave your guess as to what other Entrants' objects might be in the Comment field under their entries. Don't "guess" under your own Entry! ;)
- AFTER THE VOTING PHASE, all Entrants should explain their images in the Comment field, and congratulate those which have guessed right.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt puts the perpetrator on the Blacklist.
- Entrants / Voters blacklisted and/or caught cheating in ANY DPR Challenge are NOT WELCOME in my Challenges, and will be removed on sight.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Friday, 9th November, 2012 03:23
||Thursday, 2nd February, 2012