Challenge has finished
Sometimes it's not in plain view, when other things happen to be between your theme and the camera. It may be a curtain, bushes, smoke... but you take a shot anyway. Show us your theme hidden or obstructed by something you weren't able to avoid. PLEASE read the rules carefully before submitting your entry!
Thursday, 25th October, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 1st November, 2012 –
Wednesday, 7th November, 2012
Thursday, 8th November, 2012 –
Wednesday, 14th November, 2012
- Digitally taken photos with full EXIF only.
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Format and Aspect may be as you please.
- Minor Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- No Composite photos - One-Shot photo contents only.
- No Frames nor Borders.
- No watermarks, no date/time nor any other identification allowed.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency. Entries which may offend the viewer in any sense will be disqualified.
- Your Entry MUST have a proper Title. Titles containing camera codes or such (alone or anywhere within the Title) will be disqualified.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the end of Voting Period so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt puts the perpetrator on the Blacklist.
- Entrants / Voters blacklisted and/or caught cheating in ANY DPR Challenge are NOT WELCOME in my Challenges, and will be removed on sight.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
View of the garden - in the Middle Ages
Thursday, 1st November, 2012 07:02
||Friday, 3rd August, 2012