Challenge has finished
Show us an example of a very busy photograph you've taken outside in the natural environment, which would make a great jigsaw puzzle. Think 1,000+ piece, devious 'drive-you-crazy' picture with lots of tiny details.... :-)
Macro photos are welcome, insects or spiders also welcome.
SIZE: 1,600px MAXIMUM ON LONGER SIDE.
Saturday, 20th October, 2012 (GMT)
Saturday, 27th October, 2012 –
Friday, 2nd November, 2012
Saturday, 3rd November, 2012 –
Friday, 9th November, 2012
- SIZE: Longer side of entry, MAXIMUM 1600px.
- Digital photos only, with full EXIF data.
- Colour only.
- No HDR.
- Don't remove the background.
- TITLE: Give your entry a title, not just an photo number.
- NO watermarks or forms of identification, or personal website references.
- Don't add 'puzzle effect' to the photo.
- No photos from previous DPR challenges can be entered in this challenge.
- If you enter two photos, make sure they are different subjects.
- Encouraging comments about entries are welcome.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! If you enter the challenge, take the time to vote on other entries! This will hopefully counteract the sandbaggers' votes which spoil the genuine results for everyone's entries.
- Don't try to vote via Thumbnails in this challenge.....
- Sandbagging, and vote solicitation will cause DQ'ing of entries, please don't even contemplate it!
- Entrants or voters caught cheating will be unwelcome in my future challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Red like roses, blue like lavender, yellow like butterfly
Monday, 29th October, 2012 09:44
||Thursday, 5th July, 2012