"An Infinite Storm Of Beauty"
Challenge has finished
This beautiful song written by John Muir is placed (for space reasons) in the "Additional Rules". Use the song for inspiration! Here's more about the author: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Muir
Thursday, 13th September, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 20th September, 2012 –
Wednesday, 26th September, 2012
Thursday, 27th September, 2012 –
Wednesday, 3rd October, 2012
- Maximum size of the longer side of your image MUST NOT exceed 1600dpi.
- Format and aspect are free.
- Your Entry MUST have a proper Title. Camera-code titled entries and such (alone or anywhere within the Title) will be disqualified.
- AN INFINITE STORM OF BEAUTY
- "When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop,
- striped and dotted with continents and islands,
- flying through space with all the other stars,
- all singing and shining together as one,
- the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty.
- This grand show is eternal.
- It is always sunrise somewhere,
- the dew is never all dried at once;
- a shower is forever falling; vapor ever rising.
- Eternal sunrise, eternal sunset, eternal dawn and gloaming,
- on seas and continents and islands,
- each in its turn, as the round earth rolls."
- John Muir (21 April 1838 – 24 December 1914)
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
sunrise over blowing rocks at jupiter island
Thursday, 20th September, 2012 21:09
||Thursday, 26th April, 2007