Challenge has finished
Pick an image and create some action in it, using the photographed elements of your topic. Add text, or even some object, which will change the original story in your image. Use the sample below as an animating example. Be witty, humorous, and imaginative - and have fun!
Don't forget to check the rules BEFORE creating your Entry...
Thursday, 30th August, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 6th September, 2012 –
Wednesday, 12th September, 2012
Thursday, 13th September, 2012 –
Wednesday, 19th September, 2012
- Digitally taken photos with full EXIF only.
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Format and Aspect may be as you please.
- Composite Photos are allowed as long as all components are yours.
- Frames / Borders are acceptable, within the overall size limits.
- No watermarks, no date/time nor any other identification allowed.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency. Entries which may offend the viewer in any sense will be disqualified.
- Your Entry MUST have a proper Title. Camera-code titled entries and such (alone or anywhere within the Title) will be disqualified.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the end of Voting Period so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt will cause disqualification. Begging for undeserved glory is low and disgusting. Entries showing tendencious voting pattern may be removed.
- Entrants / Voters caught cheating in any DPR Challenge are NOT WELCOME in my Challenge, and will be removed on sight.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Donatello and Michelangelo
Wednesday, 12th September, 2012 07:48
||Tuesday, 28th July, 2009