Challenge has finished
Wide-formatted photos of Underwater spaces. Open Water images only. Use wide-angle lenses, and/or widen the scenery by cropping to either among the four suggested frame formats. Let's see the clarity of water ambient, and what it contains. Pay attention to the rules, please!
Thursday, 19th July, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 26th July, 2012 –
Wednesday, 1st August, 2012
Thursday, 2nd August, 2012 –
Wednesday, 8th August, 2012
- Digitally taken photos only, with full EXIF.
- "Landscape" format. Must be (Width:Height) 16:9, 2:1, 3:1 or 4:1.
- Horizontal side (=width) of the photo MUST NOT be over 2000px.
- Minor Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- No Composite photos - One-Shot photo contents only.
- No Frames nor Borders.
- No watermarks, no date/time nor any other identification allowed.
- It's about water space. Open-Water images only!
- DO NOT enter Aquarium photos here. There may be another challenge for aquarium photos.
- DO NOT enter underwater Macros nor Close-ups, please.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the end of Voting Period so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt will cause disqualification. Begging for undeserved glory is low and disgusting. Entries showing tendencious voting pattern may be removed.
- Entrants / Voters caught at cheating will be removed on sight from all of my Challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Thursday, 26th July, 2012 02:40
||Saturday, 16th June, 2012