Challenge has finished
Sometimes we play with our photos and compose new images using parts of different shots. Well, some of those do not amount to much, but others we like and save for "just in case". This Challenge is about those saved. What do you regard as your best composed image? As free as this theme is, DO NOT ENTER if you do not intend to observe the rules.
Thursday, 5th July, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 12th July, 2012 –
Wednesday, 18th July, 2012
Thursday, 19th July, 2012 –
Wednesday, 25th July, 2012
- Only your own digitally taken photos and components are allowed.
- Only Composite Photos are accepted - do NOT enter merely altered single shots!
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Format and Aspect may be as you please.
- All Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- Frames / Borders are acceptable, within the overall size limits.
- No watermarks, no date/time nor any other identification allowed.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency.
- Your Entry MUST have a Title. Camera codes and such will be disqualified.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the end of Voting Period so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt will cause disqualification. Begging for undeserved glory is low and disgusting. Entries showing tendencious voting pattern may be removed.
- Entrants / Voters caught at cheating will be removed on sight from all of my Challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Sunday, 15th July, 2012 21:05
||Monday, 12th March, 2012
tree silhouette daylight