Challenge has finished
The title says all. This one is about the light sources in the darkness of the night: streetlights, highway intersections, harbor lights, lighthouses, etc. Please don't send in well-lit busy broadways and such. Those are easy. Let us see the images usually best done with a tripod and a bit of long exposure.
Thursday, 28th June, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 5th July, 2012 –
Wednesday, 11th July, 2012
Thursday, 12th July, 2012 –
Wednesday, 18th July, 2012
- Digitally taken photos only - MUST have full EXIF.
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Format and Aspect may be as you please.
- Minor Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- No Composite photos - One-Shot photo contents only.
- No Frames or Borders.
- No watermarks, no date/time nor any other identification allowed.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency.
- Your Entry MUST have a Title. Camera codes and such will be disqualified.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the end of Voting Period so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt will cause disqualification. Begging for undeserved glory is low and disgusting. Entries showing tendencious voting pattern may be removed.
- Entrants / Voters caught at cheating will be removed on sight from all of my Challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Devon Energy Tower in Oklahoma City near completion.
Saturday, 7th July, 2012 13:51
||Sunday, 11th September, 2011