Challenge has finished
In this Challenge the insects, bugs, flies and such should actually fly, and your entry must show them in the air, clearly and recognizably.
That's about it. PLEASE, for once, do read and observe all the rules. There is no sense in getting disqualified and having to redo and upload again...
Thursday, 21st June, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 28th June, 2012 –
Wednesday, 4th July, 2012
Thursday, 5th July, 2012 –
Wednesday, 11th July, 2012
- Digitally taken photos only - MUST have full EXIF.
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Format and Aspect may be as you please.
- Minor Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- No Composite photos - One-Shot photo contents only.
- No Frames or Borders.
- No watermarks, no date/time nor any other identification allowed.
- Your Entry has to show an insect in flight (unattached to any surface).
- The flying insect has to be identifiable, not a mere dot against the background.
- SWARMS of flying insects are NOT acceptable.
- Your Entry MUST have a Title. Camera codes and such will be disqualified.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the end of Voting Period so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt will cause disqualification. Begging for undeserved glory is low and disgusting. Entries showing tendencious voting pattern may be removed.
- Entrants / Voters caught at cheating will be removed on sight from all of my Challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Photo taken in Panma (Central America).
Thursday, 28th June, 2012 05:39
||Saturday, 17th March, 2007