Challenge has finished
Submit two photos: an original landscape or cityscape and a second version of the same photo that you have edited to save from the trash bin.
Read the rules. There are specific requirements. If these requirements aren't met, I'll toss out your entry.
Wednesday, 28th March, 2012 (GMT)
Wednesday, 4th April, 2012 –
Tuesday, 10th April, 2012
Wednesday, 11th April, 2012 –
Tuesday, 17th April, 2012
- 1. on the original, no post processing aloud.
- 2. on the edit, post processing is required to any extent you find necessary to save and image.
- 1. Submit two photos. They must contain the same title with one exception. The last word of the title should state "original" for the original photo as it came from the camera. For the edit, the last word of the title should say "edit". If either photo does not specify (in the title... not the description or the note) which version it is, I will disqualify both photos.
- 2. in the description. state "this photo was taken at ..." and state where the photo was taken. If it does not state this in at least one of your photos in this exact phrasing, I'll disqualify both the images from the challenge.
- 3. This is a contest for landscapes or cityscapes. if your contribution does not fit this requirement I'll disqualify your entries. (Only the "original" image must meet this requirement... for example: if the edit was a cityscape and cropped down to become a portrait, I'll let it remain in the challenge).
- 4. Wildlife or people may be present.
- 5. Any image may be voted on.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
this photo was taken at puerto montt, chile.
Friday, 6th April, 2012 08:22
||Wednesday, 20th February, 2013