Challenge has finished
For definition see this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anxiety .
Express this emotion with a photo that you yourself has made. Disqualifications will be done after the closing of submissions.
PLEASE READ RULES!!!
MUST BE Black and white or Monochrome or Sepia - NO TITLE - NO DESCRIPTIONS - NO WATERMARKS - NO TEXT.
Friday, 16th March, 2012 (GMT)
Friday, 23rd March, 2012 –
Thursday, 29th March, 2012
Friday, 30th March, 2012 –
Thursday, 5th April, 2012
- Do whatever you feel is necessary to express yourself!
- Must be a digital photo (EXIF data must be present!)
- Must be Black and White or Monochrome or Sepia
- No watermarks or any other identifying marks/text
- No titles, no descriptions: in this photo-challenge you should be able to express yourself with images... leave words to writers!
- Admitted Titles: "Untitled" or "-" (dash) or just leave the file-name suggested by the system when you upload your photo (As long as it's not descriptive!).
- The longest size should be equal or below 1600 pixel AND density should be equal or below 300 dpi: THIS IS NOT A RULE but a suggestion for a better evaluation of photos during the voting period. Not everyone is lucky enough to have fast internet access and huge monitors!
- If you're planning acts like sandbagging, voter solicitation or cheating, PLEASE DON'T PARTICIPATE! They wouldn't help you to be a better photographer, but only a better... loser!
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Thursday, 29th March, 2012 11:13
||Friday, 16th March, 2012