Challenge has finished
It is a deceivingly simple theme, but worth thinking about. How would you make it interesting? Would you know of a place where there are some special shadows, or would you arrange something to create it?
Use any kind of light for your purpose. Even sunlight! :)
There are additional Rules - don't forget to read them carefully.
Thursday, 15th March, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 22nd March, 2012 –
Wednesday, 28th March, 2012
Thursday, 29th March, 2012 –
Wednesday, 4th April, 2012
- Digital JPEG photos only - MUST have full EXIF.
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Format and Aspect may be as you please.
- Minor Post-Processing interventions are acceptable.
- No Composite photos - One-Shot photo contents only.
- No Frames or Borders.
- No watermarks, no date/time nor any other identification allowed.
- PLEASE NOTE: At the end of the Challenge Submission phase, ALL BUT TEN ENTRIES WILL BE REMOVED and only these remaining ten will be open to Voting. An anonymous expert team will decide upon the final choice.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency.
- If your photo depicts an ecological or legal negativity, be neutral.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the end of Voting Period so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt will cause disqualification. Begging for undeserved glory is low and disgusting. Entries showing tendencious voting pattern may be removed.
- Entrants / Voters caught at cheating will be removed on sight from all of my Challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Sunday, 25th March, 2012 04:33
||Wednesday, 7th July, 2010