Challenge has finished
Extreme water behavior or quantities have always caused great problems, and despite enormous efforts to solve them, still do. Show us one hundred views of untamed water: waves, tides, floods, rain, and any other kinds of water aspects that Man can not control.
PLEASE OBSERVE ALL THE RULES. It is the best way to avoid disqualification.
Tuesday, 13th March, 2012 (GMT)
Tuesday, 20th March, 2012 –
Monday, 26th March, 2012
Tuesday, 27th March, 2012 –
Monday, 2nd April, 2012
- The longer side of the photo must not be over 1600px. Do not enter bigger pictures.
- Format and aspect may be as you please.
- Any kind of post processing is acceptable as long as it accents your point of view on the topic.
- No frames / borders.
- No watermarks, date/time nor other identification marks.
- Digital JPEGs with full EXIF and quality Analog film scans* are allowed.
- -->* Material & Gear information is welcome.
- If there are people in your pictures, please ensure that they are presented as anonymous (faces suitably hidden or averted / changed).
- No nudity. Observe the DPR rules.
- No provocative titling and/or descriptions! If your photo depicts some negativity, please be neutral.
- Voting (suggestions): Award * or ** if the photo does not impress you... ***, if you'd tolerate the picture adorning your living room wall... **** if you would actually like it there… and if the picture really excites you in thematic and photographic sense, give *****!
- Do not comment individual entries until the end of Voting Period. It may influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt will cause disqualification. Begging for undeserved glory is low and disgusting. Entries showing tendencious voting pattern may be removed.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Tuesday, 20th March, 2012 22:15
||Saturday, 16th October, 2010