Challenge has finished
Sunrise is probably the most spectatular show anywhere in the known Universe.
Show the most beautiful sunrise you have seen!
Don’t forget to name the location in the Description field.
Thursday, 8th March, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 15th March, 2012 –
Wednesday, 21st March, 2012
Thursday, 22nd March, 2012 –
Wednesday, 28th March, 2012
- Digital JPEG photos only - MUST have full EXIF.
- Longer side of the photo MUST NOT be over 1600px.
- Format and Aspect may be as you please.
- All Post-Processing interventions are allowed.
- No Composite photos - One-Shot photo contents only.
- Frames / Borders are acceptable, within the overall size limits.
- No watermarks, no date/time nor any other identification allowed.
- PLEASE NOTE: At the end of the Challenge Submission phase, ALL BUT TEN ENTRIES WILL BE REMOVED and only these remaining ten will be open to Voting. An anonymous expert team will decide upon the final choice.
- Observe DPR Rules on decency.
- If your photo depicts an ecological or legal negativity, be neutral.
- DO NOT comment under individual entries until the end of Voting Period so as not to influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt will cause disqualification. Begging for undeserved glory is low and disgusting. Entries showing tendencious voting pattern may be removed.
- Entrants / Voters caught at cheating will be removed on sight from all of my Challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Mt Everest - Sunrise at Pokhara, Nepal
Saturday, 17th March, 2012 13:38
||Sunday, 23rd October, 2011