Challenge has finished
Spring slowly taking over from winter at the northern hemisphere, show us the first natural signs of spring in your area. Please elaborate on what we see.
Saturday, 10th March, 2012 (GMT)
Saturday, 17th March, 2012 –
Friday, 23rd March, 2012
Saturday, 24th March, 2012 –
Friday, 30th March, 2012
- No special effects; Create the art with your camera not with pp
- Colors and contrast should appear natural and realistic.•Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- Subtle HDR is okay as long as it isn't blatantly visible
- Comply with the standard DPR decency rules.
- No recycling; photos must not have been entered in previous challenges
- Expect entries, which do not adhere to the rules, to be disqualified.
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of being outside the rules and reasons should be given in the comments.
- Please view the photo before voting; don't vote on thumbnails.
- Please leave a comment whenever you particularly like or dislike a photo
- Sandbagging, vote manipulation, spite voting - is strongly discouraged and may lead to DQ.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Saturday, 17th March, 2012 03:31
||Wednesday, 14th March, 2012