Challenge has finished
Whether personal, industrial, human or animal, machinized or by hand… The most common use of water besides drinking should be in our focus in this Challenge. Be inventive and fill the frame with the process, excluding all kinds of advertising elements from our view. God knows there is more than way too much of that on the telly…
PLEASE OBSERVE ALL THE RULES. It is the best way to avoid disqualification.
Tuesday, 6th March, 2012 (GMT)
Tuesday, 13th March, 2012 –
Monday, 19th March, 2012
Tuesday, 20th March, 2012 –
Monday, 26th March, 2012
- The longer side of the photo must not be over 1600px. Do not enter bigger pictures.
- The format and aspect may be as you please.
- Any kind of post processing is acceptable.
- No frames / borders.
- No watermarks, date/time nor other identification marks.
- Digital JPEGs with full EXIF only.
- No ads in any form are alowed.
- If there are people in your pictures, please ensure that they are presented as anonymous (faces suitably hidden or averted / changed).
- No nudity. Observe the DPR rules.
- No provocative titling and/or descriptions! If your photo depicts some ecological or legal negativity, please be neutral.
- Voting (suggestions): Award one to two stars if the photo does not quite impress you... three, if you'd tolerate the picture adorning your living room wall... four stars if you would actually like it there… and if the picture really excites you in both thematic and photographic sense, give’em five!
- Do not comment individual entries until the end of Voting Period. It may influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- Sandbagging, vote soliciting or any other improper voting attempt will cause disqualification. Begging for undeserved glory is low and disgusting. Entries showing tendencious voting pattern may be removed.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Thursday, 15th March, 2012 19:13
||Sunday, 31st July, 2011