Challenge has finished
Post your best macro picture of natural ice or snow.
Saturday, 3rd March, 2012 (GMT)
Saturday, 10th March, 2012 –
Friday, 16th March, 2012
Saturday, 17th March, 2012 –
Friday, 23rd March, 2012
- No special effects; Create the art with your camera not with pp
- Colors and contrast should appear natural and realistic.•Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- Subtle HDR is okay as long as it isn't blatantly visible.
- Comply with the standard DPR decency rules.
- No recycling; photos must not have been entered in previous challenges
- Expect entries, which do not adhere to the rules, to be disqualified.
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of being outside the rules and reasons should be given in the comments.
- Please view the photo before voting; don't vote on thumbnails.
- Please leave a comment whenever you particularly like or dislike a photo
- Sandbagging, vote manipulation, spite voting - is strongly discouraged and may lead to DQ.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Frost formation on my kitchen window.
Monday, 12th March, 2012 10:38
||Thursday, 23rd January, 2003