Challenge has finished
Recreational or competitive, extreme or leisurely, from whitewater canoeing, rafting or tubing, to swimming, diving, sailing or jet-skiing, even some types of caving or canyoning… Whatever fits the title and presents good photography and not merely snapshots might be an entry to this Challenge. Show your best!
PLEASE OBSERVE ALL THE RULES. It is the best way to avoid disqualification.
Tuesday, 28th February, 2012 (GMT)
Tuesday, 6th March, 2012 –
Monday, 12th March, 2012
Tuesday, 13th March, 2012 –
Monday, 19th March, 2012
- The longer side of the photo must not be over 1600px. The format and aspect may be as you please.
- Any kind of post processing is acceptable. Don't overdo it, though!
- No frames.
- No watermarks, date/time nor other identification marks.
- No added-on content (composites) allowed.
- Upload your entry resized to a maximum as set by the Rules, and not larger.
- Digital JPEGs with full EXIF and quality Analog film scans* are allowed.
- -->*Material & Gear information is welcome.
- No nudity. Observe the DPR rules.
- If there are people in your pictures, please ensure that they are presented as anonymous (faces suitably hidden or averted / changed), or have them sign a Model Release Form; you may be asked to present it.
- No provocative titling and/or descriptions! If your photo depicts some ecological or legal negativity, please be moderate and neutral.
- Voting (suggestions): Award one to two stars if the photo does not quite impress you... three, if you'd tolerate the picture adorning your living room wall... four stars if you would actually like it there… and if the picture really excites you in both thematic and photographic sense, give’em five!
- Do not comment individual entries until the end of Voting Period. It may influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- No sandbagging, please. It's the same as begging for glory: disgusting.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Friday, 9th March, 2012 21:01
||Monday, 4th July, 2011